Upgraded our relation

Monday came once again and quite honestly Emily had been avoiding Abby all this while as to not feel her wrath and the latter had noticed that but being the laid back person she was she decided to ignore it since her 'plans' were yet to take place till Friday.

Abby and Alex had their classes and had a little conservation along the way and she and Stephanie had lunch together and after school she decided to walk home with Alex.

Along the way they both got into a conversation concerning Emily.

"Aly?" Abby said

"Hmmm.."He hummed in reply.

"Was Emily your first girlfriend?" Abby inquired

Alex nearly choked on air at that question but managed to compose himself and say,"Yes buttercup, and she was my only girlfriend"

Abby was thinking of what he said and then stumbled on the fact that he called her buttercup and her face turned bright pink but her hair covered her face and they were walking so Alex was unable to see the affect his words had on her.

"If I may ask, why did you fall for a witch like her?" Abby said after getting over her initial shock

Alex chuckled over the fact that he called her a witch and said,"Our parents sort of had a friendship so we were friends and that's when our parents suggested we should start and we tried it out, I really liked her but then I visited her to surprise her but I_"

Abby noticed the way his hands were clenched and said,"Don't worry it's okay" And Abby gave him a hug which was like the second time they hugged and Alex felt a little shock but was filled with happiness and after 5 minutes Abby said," Hey um can we actually become best friends?, well of you want to that is" Abby said

"No" Alex said simply which made Abby look a bit disappointed," Because we already are"

Those words made Abby smile and she continued grinning like a fool until they reached their homes, Alex walked Abby to her house and then he went to his own apartment.

When Stephanie saw the way Abby was looking, she knew something might have happened and said," Oooh what did lover boy say?"
"Stop that," Abby said reprimanding her

"K but what really happened?" Stephanie still asked curiously.

" We just upgraded our relationship ," Abby said without realizing the meaning of the words she just said.
Stephanie having over 50 thoughts roaming through he over imaginative mind and she said," Oh my gosh are you dating" Before Abby could respond she said," I knew this day will come oooh I need to make a snack"

"Oh my gosh calm down Stephanie," Abby said making Stephanie shop a little," I meant that we are best friends now"

"Oh," Stephanie said with a hint of disappointment in her voice," Well a girl can only hope, I hope he doesn't replace me"

"No way you are my first best friend in this place I can't simply forgot you" Abby said hugging her," Now please make me a sandwich your best friend is hungry" She said emphasizing the best friend