We are official

Stephanie then called Abby to tell her the good news.

"Abby guess what," Stephanie said excitedly.

"You are finally dating Cristopher," Abby said cooly

"How did you know?" Stephanie asked as she was surprised at such an accurate guess.

"Um he is hugging you like a clingy teddy bear," And when Stephanie looked behind her to see whether what Abby said was correct she indeed saw Cristopher clinging onto her like a dog holds on to a piece of bone.

Stephanie blushed a little before shooing him away.

"Anyways congratulations," Abby continued,"I am so happy for you,"

"Yeah thanks all that is remaining is for you to find someone."

Abby:"..."

Alex:"..."

Noticing the awkwardness Cristopher said,"Ok guys see you at school" and then hung up the call.

Abby and Alex then walked to school in silence because of the awkwardness they felt.

After school, Abby still wanted to walk Abby back home to make sure she got home safely and didn't fall ill again but to be honest he was using that as an excuse to be with Abby, so he waited for her during practice.

Abby was a bit shy when she heard that Alex was going to stay with her, but she tried her best to do everything carefully and impress him.

Alex watched Abby carefully and enjoyed the practice.

Wow you are so good Abby, Alex thought as he saw Abby jumping into the seniors hands.

When they were done practicing Alex gave.a round of applause to Abby.

"That was nice," Alex said and gave a thumbs up while Abby just smiled and blushed.
Since Alex left home by foot he left his car at home so he hailed a cab.

While in the cab Abby fell asleep and slept on Alex's shoulder and Alex felt his heart heat up he allowed her  to rest on his shoulder and when they reached home he didn't have the heart to wake her up so he carried her home and took the keys from her bag and unlocked the door and dropped her on her bed and removed her shoes.

He wanted to go back to his house but he heard Abby mumble in her Healy state of mind saying," Stay the night"

Alex then decided to stay with Abby so he got a blanket from Abby's closet and arranged a chair that was near Abby's bed and fell asleep anterior looking at her peaceful figure one last time.

When Abby woke up she was surprised to see Alex and everything that happened yesterday came crashing down on her head like a pile of bricks she then tried to remember where Stephanie was she then remembered that she payed her aunt a visit so she could see Cristopher.

Abby left to her toilet to get changed when she came out she saw Alex was no longer there and when she had changed she noticed that he had gone but left a note on the table saying here is your breakfast sorry I had to leave but I had to get changed for school.

I will come back in 20 minutes while you eat your breakfast.

Abby the sat down and began to eat her breakfast but left some for Alex, she enjoyed the food so much that she practically drooled all over the food.