Noooo

Abby woke up at 7 a.m and quickly brushed her teeth put on the deodorant and changed into her clean uniform she blended in with the group of students who where already at school, she met up with Alex who came early because of her, Alex brought her some chocolates for energy and handed it to her.

"Thanks," Abby said taking the chocolate bar from him,"Let us wait for the action, my crime partner."

Abby already knew that Emily had already packed for school the previous day so she would just put on her bag and walk out.

And Abby was right, Emily finished dressing and was about to carry her bag and go down for breakfast.

When one of Emily's roommates said,'Emily your.."

"My what? Just leave me alone and mind your own business,"Emily snapped and carried her bag which was starting to smell to sensitive noses.

Only if Emily was not so mean to her roommate and listened.

But who cares, that brat deserved it.

Class was about to start when the teacher asked for Emily's assignment, as she opened her bag to get the book a rat came out to greet her.

Abby only added one as a mini gift and as the rat came out his pals the cockroaches and the worms followed their leader one cockroach even came onto Emily's body.

"NOOOOOOO" Emily's voice ran through the entire school.

When Abby's voice was heard Abby had an evil smirk on her face and she just fist-bumped Alex.

Alex shuddered but still behaved nonchalantly about it all.

But Abby was hell-bent on making Emily suffer.

Abby told Alex that she was going to start phase two.

Although Alex tried to convince Abby it was not all necessary she didn't listen.

After class during lunch time, Abby went to the news department and went to the head writers department and gave him the picture she took he asked how she got it but she replied saying,"A reporter never reveals her secrets," and sure enough it was on the newspaper of the school since it was such a hot topic.

At the end of lunch there was one topic which was the major headlines that everyone was reading and when Emily saw it she nearly fainted, she even turned white.