Milkshakes and doughnuts

When it was time to go, Abby wore a long sleeve and trouser since it was chilly outside and wore a scarf for her neck.

Alex picked the two girls up and they went with him and Cristopher and Josh.

When they got there they went in and ordered for milkshakes and doughnuts as they took their seats.

They drank their milkshakes and ate their doughnuts.

"Here is to Cristopher and Stephanie may you be in good health and may your relationship last long," Abby said

And they all cheered.

Abby had like 5 glasses of milkshakes and 7 doughnuts so the girl entered into what is called Sugar mode.

Abby was literally jumping around and they all decided to go to a neighboring Karaoke place to keep the night going.

"Why is Abby like this," Josh asked Stephanie.

"Oh that's because she has entered sugar mode nothing you say will change her behavior that why there are no sweets in the house," Stephanie explained

"Oh she looks kinda cute this way," Alex said when seeing Abby trying to register into the karaoke.

"Can she sing?" Josh asked

"I don't know, I have never seen her sing before," Stephanie said while squinting at Abby.

"Well we will all get to experience something new"

After about 20 minutes of waiting they were finally allowed onto the stage first was Abby.

Abby chose Lovely by Billie Ellish.

She started out perfectly as the tone of her voice started out softly and matched the rhythm of the song.

Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now

Then her voice increased higher as the rhythm increased slightly all her friends jaws dropped, Stephanie was recording the whole thing, they imagined her good but not that good...

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear....

When she finished the song she was greeted with applauses from everyone she took a tipsy bow and walked out the stage and met Alex.

She fell asleep and nearly hit the ground if not for Alex there who quickly caught her in his arms they then decided to call it a night.

Josh drove the girls to their house and Alex delivered the sleeping Abby to her room.

When Abby woke up she woke up with a splitting headache she went into the kitchen to drink some water and went to her toilet to freshen up for school when she tried to remember what had happened yesterday she got a headache so she decided to let it go when she came out she saw Stephanie waited for her and they greeted each other.

"Hi Abby," Stephanie said

"Hi Stephanie," Abby eeplked

"Do you remember what happened yesterday," Stephanie said

"Nope not one bit,"Abby replied

"Maybe this will help you remember," Stephanie said and brought out her phone to play the video.

When Abby saw the video her face color drained.

"Oh my gosh never let me eat sugar again," Abby said.

"But Alex said you looked cute and your voice sounded great," Stephanie said.

"Oh ok but still never mention that video again,"Abby said

"Ok but you should join the music department girl you are talented,"Stephanie said

"Thanks"