Klutz doctor and Knob head entrepreneur.

1 year later
Abby was passing by the girls shower room when she heard two voices.
"Leave me alone, Emily, don't let me repeat myself," A girl's voice was echoed through the area
"And what will you do if I don't," Emily's intimidating voice was heard
The girl was about to reply but Abby quickly ran to stop Emily.
"Bugger off Emily,"Abby said as she protected the girl.
"See you later nerd,"Emily said as she left.
"Thank you so much,"The girl said,"My name's Lucy"
"Oh hi Lucy, my name is Kathy,"Kathy responded and added," Maybe you can move in with me, if you don't mind that is"
"Oh thank you," Lucy said, since she was the one paying for her boarding expenses,"I hope I am not causing any inconveniences"
"Oh no, I have an extreme room in my house and you can paint your room yourself,"Abby replied
"Thanks, I would come on the weekends, please can you give me your address?"Lucy asked
"Sure," Abby replied and gave Lucy her address.
The next Saturday came and Lucy came and started to move into the house, Abby had told both Stephanie and Alex about Lucy, so they had a good impression of her.
Lucy was a 19 year old girl, with fair skin and blonde hair, she wore glasses and was like an innocent doll, she was studying medicine and was trying to get her doctorate degree to become a doctor.
"Thank you once again for letting me move in with you,"Lucy said.
"No problem,"Abby responded as she gave a helping hand to Lucy.
"But please don't mind, I might be a little bit clumsy,"Lucy said
"So you're a klutz doctor,"Josh said teasingly to Lucy
"Shut up Josh,"Alex said
"But it's true,"Josh said
"Well at least I am not a knob head entrepreneur,"Lucy said to Josh who was studying business.
Everyone looked stunned, even Josh had turned a shade of purple, who knew that the klutz doctor had a sharp mouth.
Everyone then burst out laughing, except Josh and Lucy who kept an air of silence around the,
"I feel that they are perfect for each other," Abby whispered to Alex
"Yeah they do seem perfect together," Alex replied to Abby
Lucy quickly painted and redecorated her room after moving in to her room.
"It looks perfect,"Abby complimented.
"Thank you,"Lucy responded
"Do you feel a spark between you and Josh, um I mean knob head entrepreneur?" Abby asked carefully
"Thank you but no thank you, I feel nothing towards knob head entrepreneur Joshua,"
Abby sighed and did not disturb her anymore.
Towards evening Abby, Alex, Lucy,Stephanie and the two other boys decided to celebrate Lucy's coming.
They all went out to a diner to celebrate, they all had fun and were happy and had a jo I'll aura between them.
That is the end of Abby's adventure, what do you think will Klutz Doctor and Knob head entrepreneur hit it off, read book two: Lucy's life to find out.
Which will be out on 15th November, set a reminder!