For all

For all you dirty minded people, who thought of what I thought was your thought, no nothing like that didn't happen, thank you very much.
That night Alex confessed to Abby about his true feelings and so did Abby, and immediately after the confession, Abby fell asleep of overjoy.
The next morning, Alex proposed they start dating and Abby agreed, she then told her family who supported them and allowed them to continue dating(mothers agreement not fathers, but he came around eventually).
They and the other members of the two teams then went back to London but differently;Winners of the football match and boyfriend and girlfriend.
When they arrived back in London, they told the good news to their separate friends and went out to celebrate.
"Aly, thank you really for believing in me,"Abby said
"Of course, you had always been an outstanding buttercup,"Alex said kissing her on her forehead.
"Anyways I was thinking we go out to the arcade,"Abby said
"With or without Stephanie and Cristopher,"Alex said
"Without, just the two of us,"Abby said
"Okay,"Alex said and then leaned in to kiss her on her nose.
"Uh my eyes stop this PDA already get. a. room,"Josh said as he entered the living room of his apartment.
"Oh we will when you get a girlfriend," Abby said throwing a pillow on Josh.
"Uh,"Josh said retreating to his bedroom where he could escape from all the couples surrounding him.
"Ooh let's take Kathy with us,"Abby said
"Sure,"Alex said always giving in to Abby.
The two then took their bunny and headed to the arcade in Alex's car.
They had fun and Abby went home with 5 stuffed animals.
But as they were heading back to their car they unexpectedly bumped into Emily.
"Oh hi Alex,"Emily said completely disregarding Abby's presence
"Hi," Alex said in a cold voice and tried to walk away with Abby
"Do you want to play a game at the arcade with moi," Emily said
"No,"Alex said
"Why not it will be fun," Emily said pushing her luck
"No, I have better things to do go play alone,"Alex said raising his and Abby's joined hands in the air
"Oh then bye," Emily said
Alex just went to the car and drove off
"My knight in shining armor thanks, don't let that witch ruin our fun day,"Abby said giving him a peck on the cheek to lighten the mood.
"Thanks let's go, this place has bad memories,"Alex said going back to their estate.
"He dropped Abby off and then waved goodbye to her and Kathy and went back to his own home, to watch movies with his friends.
Abby went home to paint a picture of she, Alex and Kathy and when she was done she posted it on her Instaglam page, feeding everyone dog food.
Since when she and Alex started dating her world became a little more colorful in its own way.