You'll pay

Emily was being treated rather harshly by everyone around by receiving cold glares.

The person who did have the right to reprimand her was her father who scolded her while her mother just looked at her with a pitiful expression when both of them left it was around 5p.m, she lumped down an sighed.

She quickly chatted her fathers tech friend and asked him to send her a video of the schools footage.

"What do you mean no?"Emily asked

"Your father has withdrawn all your privileges until the following month, until then you are on your own, nut a word of advice stop already you are already in enough trouble," And with that he cut the call.

Never in her life was she reprimanded like that by anyone except her father, who did he think he was.

Emily sighed and went into a deep sleep, as she was sleeping she got the most evil dream ever which was given to her by the evil mastermind in her brain.

When she woke up she had found the perfect plan of what to do.

At the thought she smiled wickedly.

The next day....

Abby had woken up when she got a call from Alex, she was currently in her bathroom brushing.

"This is not fair," Abby said, "All that work for nothing"

"Why are you hellbent on making her pay?" Alex asked again, he already knew the answer but he wanted to hear it again

"I told you Alex she hurt you and me," Abby said not knowing the effects her words were having on him, "By the way someone had to teach that girl some manners Aly"

Alex's heart skipped some beats as she said the name she just called him,"What did you call me?" Alex asked with a softness in his voice

"Aly, any problem?" Abby asked while brushing her hair noticing the way Alex looked.

"No problem," Aly.. um Alex said," See you at school"

"Bye"

Abby quickly dressed up and she and Stephanie went to school, while chatting away.

Stephanie got a call and had to leave, since it was 1 hour to class time and she didn't want to go to class yet, she just stood in the hallway walking around as she was about to go and call Stephanie when a figure pushed her into the girls bathroom and pulled her by her hair, Abby couldn't see who it was because the person had covered her eyes so as to not make her fight back.

When she could see she noticed she was in the girls bathroom.

She was about to speak when a  resounding slap was made on Abbys face, if Abby wasn't strong her head might have dislocated and if the door wasn't closed the slap will have echoed everywhere.

Abby felt like slapping her back but her mother told her violence never solved anything.

Abby saw that it was Emily, the girl looked like a maniac.

"You'll pay,"Emily said,"I know it was you who did it and I will make sure you pay".

She was about to leave when she head a mocking laughter which gave Emily shudders.

"I'll pay, oh I'll pay says the same girl who thrashed my house"

Emily shuddered realizing that Abby found out her knuckles turned white as temperature dropped off her body as she heard the words that came out of Abby's mouth.

"I could have put you in jail but that wouldn't be fun instead, I would make your life a living hell, I dare you let word come out," And with that Abby got up and went away.

She composed herself and went to Stephanie when she bumped into Alex by mistake.

Seeing the red mark on her face she tried to cover it up but Alex noticed it and his face changed into a crazed one.

"Who did this to you?"Alex asked, Abby was shocked by his change of expressions but didn't want anyone to die so she said.

"No one," But Abby couldn't lie to him.

"It was Emily wasn't it," Alex said and was about to leave with clenched fists when Abby stopped him she knew where he was going to go

"No I would handle it myself," Abby said shortly trying to make calm down

When Alex saw Abbys expression he softened down a little,"But please let me help"
"Don't worry I'll tell you if I need any help" Abby said.

Alex then took Abby to her seat in class and they both did their lessons of the day.