Into me?

"Into me?" Abby pondered for a while before saying,"Nah we are just friends"

"Are you sure? because I saw the way you were looking at him" Stephanie replied

Abby shrugged and went to the counter to collect her food.

*Alex's apartment

After seeing Abby, Alex and his friends went back to their apartment to watch Nutflix.

They were halfway through the movie when Alex received a message from Abby asking whether he reached home safely.

He replied instantly and that's when their conservation started.

Christopher and Josh shook their heads at their friend and went to Josh's room.

It was about 50 minutes later when Alex's phone died and he hurried to get the charger, after plugging the phone he noticed that it was awfully quiet so he checked around the house until he found his friends in Josh's room waiting to confront him.  'Do you like her? "Both boys asked simultaneously.  Alex thought for a while before saying, "No she's just a friend"  "Not even a little?" Christopher asked  "Maybe, maybe not," Alex replied and then left the room.  "Poor guy, he's still upset because of Emily, "Josh sighed  Meanwhile...  Before Abby started chatting with Alex they finished eating and went to a shopping mall to buy some things for the house like food and stuff.  When they were done shopping they went on a cab and that's when the conversation started when they reached their house 30 minutes later Abby was still chatting and only carried two bags which were already hooked unto her arms.  If not for Stephanie, Abby might have left half the things in the cab.  When they were inside after Alex's phone died  Stephanie said, "You like him just admit it"  "Okay, I like him just a little," Abby said and Stephanie smiled, "Happy now"  "Don't worry I will make sure you guys like each other very soon," Stephanie said  "Continue dreaming, "Abby whispered under her breath.

The next week will be amazing as Abby wanted to see Alex again she didn't know why but her heart fluttered at even his name.

She and her mind were having the same debate that it has everyday which was contemplating whether she liked Alex.

That was when one grumpy  side of her brain said even if you like him does he like you back.

Abby stopped doing whatever she was doing because of that horrible thought she heard.

Her heart nearly broke into a million pieces, her head was spinning around and she nearly felt like fainting because of that single thought, she felt like slapping the back of her head where the idea came onto her  it she didn't even have the strength to do it, she even felt like crying.

She felt like she came to a realization but the other side of her said that nah, he might like her and because of that thought she closed her eyes happily and slept and had a wonderful dream of her next artwork being sold in a gallery.