Cheerleading in Wales

And Abby was right, immediately after that Emily rushed to her parents who told the school, that although they were still investing that Emily was not joining them.
The school was secretly relieved but they did not let it show but rather his it and said they were expecting her presence at the football match.
Eventually after breakfast(and Abby constantly updating Alex and Stephanie(Alex most) about what was happening), they left for Wales, when they were in the airport Abby spotted Alex there and he and Abby, the cheerleading and football team entered the plane and Abby sat beside Alex trying her best not to blush at Alex's comments.
"It's been so long since I've seen you, I think you got prettier," That earned Alex a pink blush.
"Kathy had been constantly trying to get to your house, it seemed like she missed her mum," That earned him deep pink because he was indirectly saying he was the dad.
2 points for Alex.
Abby eventually fell asleep but as usual it wasn't a deep sleep.
When Alex noticed that Abby fell asleep, not minding that people were there(although most of them had fell asleep and they were at the back), Alex leaned in to kiss Abby, just some inches to her face he pulled back, Abby felt someone's hot breath on her face, she was in panic, when she felt Alex pulling away she felt relieved, but the idiot at the back of her head said, Have you even thought about how it feel to be kissed, you like Alex.
But before Abby could answer the thought she felt Alex's lips on hers.
She nearly fainted but before she could react, Alex had parted from her lips, when Alex did Abby felt her lips cold.
But on Alex's side, Alex had actually falling into a dilemma whether to kiss or to not but in the end he chose option A, because he felt a magnetized power and there was no point in wasting the moment.
When they reached Wales Abby 'woke' up from her 'sleep'.
"Wow Wales is even more beautiful than I expected," One of the cheerleaders said as they got onto a bus as they were heading to the hotel they were staying.
They made a stop to Abby's house who wanted to greet her parents before going to the hotel.
Abby knocked the door with the knocker.
"Who's there?" Abby's father said.
Abby whispered something to Alex's ear.
"Mailman,"Alex said in a low and husky voice,which made Abby's heart flutter.
"Put it through the mail slot,"Alex's father responded.
"It is a large package," Alex responded
"I'm coming,"Abby's father said unhooking the hatch of the door.
"Abby!"Alex's father screamed and launched to hung Abby.
"Abby?" Abby's mother and sister said rushing out, followed by her dogs as they all jumped on her.
"Let's go in," Mr Lois said completely disregarding Alex's presence along with the rest of the family.
They even closed the door on him by accident, Abby had to say,"Ummm my friend is outside, mum"
"Ohh sorry" The door was then unlocked to Alex who was rubbing his nape.
"Sorry what's your name chap?"Mr.Lois enquired
"Alex sir," Alex responded.
While, Mr Lois interrogated Alex, Amy Lois and Elizabeth Lois dragged Abby to the kitchen.
"Do you like him?" Amy asked
"I don't know what you are talking about," Abby decided to play clueless
"Do you like him Abby Ruby Lois,"Her mother said more intimidatingly
"Maybe...yes," Abby replied scared.
"I knew it,"Elizabeth said
"So what are your plans,"Amy said
"Oh know plans,"Abby replied straightforwardly,"But if he likes me back I shall report to you o dearest mother,"
"Good,"Her mother replied and the three women started discussing.
"Anyways what are you doing here?" Her mother inquired
"Oh I am cheerleading in Wales," She responded
"Good luck, we'll support you," Her sister said
"Thanks,"