You have a great voice

When Abby had eaten her breakfast of plain oats with no sugar because she was afraid of another episode of sugar rush.
They heard a knock on the door and when Stephanie went to check she saw that it was Alex and she said," Abby it's Alex,"
Abby moaned inside because she was too ashamed to see him after the incident.
"Hi buttercup,"Alex said to Abby with a sly smile.
"Hi Alex,"With a little frown on her face.
She tried to avoid eye contact with Alex so she quickly finished her food and wanted to start walking away but Alex held her by her hand nad she fell into his embrace.
Where did shy Alex go and who replaced him? Abby thought because there was no normal explanation for the reason why Alex had changed from shy to bold in less than 24 hours.
The truth was Alex had decided to become bolder to match up with Abby's boldness and wildness.
"Do you know that you have a great voice," Alex said in a deep and charming voice.
Abby couldn't help the red blush that came in her face and the heat she felt on her face, if Stephanie was still there she would have called Abby girly but luckily the latter had already left the room to get ready for school.
After about 1 minute, Abby snapped out of the way she was feeling and pushed Alex way," Stop your childishness let's get ready for school" But in reality Abby wished to stay like that forever.
After they had left Stephanie came out and she called Cristopher to please pick her up and being the lovesick fool he was he ran out of his house leaving his half breakfast and went to pick her up in his car.
They both then went to school together.
Abby looked like an angel to all those who saw her but her enemies knew how she was.
Abby didn't really like to keep grudges but Emily crossed the line when Emily slapped Abby's books out of her hand when Abby brought them out of her locker and since Alex was there he wanted to get at her but Abby simply stopped him and taken the cocoa she had in her locker she simply took out her bottle and opened it and poured it on Emily.
"I've tried to tolerate you but don't cross my boundaries," Abby said and picked her books from the floor.
"I hope you can understand what I just said," Abby said and lightly slapped the Emily who was still shocked on the cheek.
Alex followed her after giving a glare to Emily.
Stephanie had been joining lunch with Abby, Josh and Alex with Cristopher and they had been showing PDA(Public displays of affection) to each other by giving each other their lunches and was making all those with them sick.
"Enough already stop feeding us single people dog food we feel like puking,"Josh finally said after seeing the two stare at each other lovingly.
"Exactly my eyes feel so dirty that I might have to wash it out,"Alex agreed.
"Yeah get a room already," Abby chimed in.
"Well you have to deal with it or get another table," Cristopher said.
The two singles just had to bear with it for a while.