Welcome back

The next morning Abby chased Alex and Kathy out of the house because as she explained to Alex she needed to re decorate her room for Kathy.
Abby understood and took Kathy and he then suggested "What about we share her?"
Abby thought about it for a minute before nodding her head,"Yeah you can be the bunny daddy while I'll be the bunny mummy" Alex smiled at her response then took his leave.
After 2 hours Abby had re decorated her half of her room and the room looked beautiful
She then called Alex over and within 5 minutes he had come over and when he saw the room he was stunned he really loved the design and the way she painted carrots on the wall and the shelves was beautiful.
Kathy then ran over to Abby and Abby dropped her in her new bed.
"Maybe you can have her Monday to Wednesday while I have her Friday to Sunday," Alex said as they were eating snacks in the kitchen counter.
"Yeah and Thursday we will play with her each for half of the day," Abby continued.
Almost immediately after the discussion, Stephanie sent a chat to Abby telling her to kindly pick her up from the train station.
"Stephanie and Cristopher are back,"Abby told Alex,"Let's go pick them up,"Abby said and Alex nodded his head in response and then picked up Kathy and handed her to Abby who was putting her hand forward to carry her.
They got to the train station about 30 minutes later.
"Hi guys welcome back,"Abby said,"Look at my new baby"Abby said and showed Kathy to Stephanie's hi,e Kathy was busy munching on an apple.
"Aww she's so cute,"Stephanie said.
"Ok let's go to the car,"Abby said leaving the two boys to assist them in carrying the luggage's and the love struck dudes carried it and followed from behind.
When they got to their neighborhood Abby said goodbye to Alex and handed Kathy to him.
Abby left cookies for Stephanie and then served them to her with a glass of milk she then left ever to change and when she was done the two girls chatted about their weekends.
Meanwhile the two boys where just casually talking about their weekends and how everything was just perfect.
The next day was Monday and Josh was going to be coming in the morning so Cristopher and Alex went to pick him up, he too had enjoyed his trip his parents had made a banquet.
Abby and Alex walked to school together so Abby took her baby back and first gave her grass and water.
They both talked about whatever they could talk about.
Alex had really changed since the 'sugar' incident and had no longer been shy Alex but bold Alex who was proud to show off his feelings in a shameless manner.
And since his birthday was coming soon he couldn't wait to see what Abby would get him!