Mondays

Monday came once again and just like typical Mondays it always started with the assembly.
This assembly lasted for 1 hour because of the announcement that the Royal Vixens were going to Wales for a match to support the Royale Foxes.
Abby was super excited that she was going to her hometown to see her parents so she naturally invited Alex to follow her and he agreed since it was on a weekend.
After the assembly as they were heading to their lockers to get their books for class.
A certain fly couldn't buzz off.
"Hi Alex, happy birthday in arrears," Emily said while using one of her fingers to roll her hair and chewing gum in her mouth
"Thanks,"Alex said and closed his locker to walk off but she blocked his view again," I um got you something" She said.
"You can keep it I have enough presents, thank you very much," He said and tried to walk off once more.
Before she could talk again Abby stood in between her and Alex,"Buzz of Emily we don't need any fly's here"
Alex tried his best to conceal his laughter at what Abby said and peaked a look at Abby roasting Emily while she turned red.
"How does this matter to you?"Emily said," What do you want from him huh just a new boyfriend to play around it."
"Wow you should be most experienced with that lifestyle and for your info I've never had a boyfriend because I don't play around unlike a certain fly, so get your witch butt and fly back to OZ"(Woohoo somebody call the hospital, someone has a huge burn)
Abby then dragged Alex's hand and brought him to class to escape Emily.
Emily felt perplexed if not for the bell she might have pulled Abby's hair back there but that will be leaving the iron on under a piece of cloth then going to work when knowing the consequence well.
"Thanks for helping me escape that Emily,"Abby said trying to ease her a little
"No problem that's what friends are for"Abby said giving him a thumbs up.
Abby was inwardly so happy to go to Wales since she got that necklace she never actually removed it but kept it close to where she loved her family her heart, she then thought of buying her family souvenirs on Friday.
Abby thought about it for half of the first subject until she head her teacher saying that mid year tests were the next 2 weeks.
Abby immediately listened and was starting to write the main reading points of the textbook the teacher said so as to avoid reading excess but only the necessary and important ones.
As Abby went to practice she was still thinking about everything she studied and she missed her moves twice but after the second time she put her full attention on cheerleading the thing she loved the most about the school other than her two best friends of course.