Dont you dare

The next day Alex offered to offered to walk Abby to school and she agreed leaving behind Stephanie to follow Cristopher while Josh went alone.

When Abby and Alex reached school, Abbey, when Alex had to quickly respond to a teacher who called Alex for a quick talk Emily once again approached Abby, the girl was to dumb to understand that Abby was still giving her peace.

"I told you to stay away from Alex,"Emily roared at Abby but when she was about to hit Abby again Abby held Emily's wrist making her wince in pain.

"Don't you dare ever hit me, I warned you Emily yet you still broke your boundaries don't think because you are older than me that makes you more superior,"Abby paused and said,"I was still trying to show your respect but you have come into my territory and no matter how much you are going to hide let me make one thing clear I WILL FIND YOU" And Abby let go of Emily's hand and left leaving a shocked and confused Emily behind.

When Ale returned and didn't find Abby where he left her he was a bit worried because he thought that Emily had taken her away but he was a little reassured when he saw Abby walking back.

When Abby saw Alex's worried look from afar she felt a tad bit guilty so she said,"Aly calm down, I'm right here"

Alex calmed down when he heard his nickname from her mouth.

Alex was about to say something when the bell rang and students were heading to their classes,"Let's go buttercup,"Alex said.

They both then went to have their classes for the day.

After school Abby told Alex that she was going out with Stephanie and not following him home so when class was over she went out to find Stephanie and they both left the school.

Abby needed to visit one of the senior girls if she needed to work out her plan and she couldn't do it alone.

Abby was part of most seniors as to get in their good book Abby normally did famous for them so when she needed a favor she could ask them.

So Abby had to make inquiries about one of the school clubs and when Abby went to one of the seniors they told her that there was only one spot available.

Abby immediately signed up for that spot and she was competitive with Emily.

The day of tryouts was on Friday and Abby needed to make sure to be ready.

Abby was already skilled in the field being a pro in it for 2 years and she was already taking classes for free at a training center nearby.
All she needed was Stephanie and Alex's support and they were both ready to give it to her.

Abby wanted to sabotage her at first but that would have gone against her morales and would have shown that she didn't trust in her own skills so she discarded the idea.

All Abby could do in the meantime was practice.