𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕠 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Morality Bites

(Scene: Penitentiary.) 

Nathaniel: (On TV) Now, some people say this is a victory for me. But I say here's a victory for us all. For today the blight on everything that is good in our world, will be extinguished. Tonight, the witch will burn! 

(Scene: Leo's house. Piper and Prue are in the car.) 

Prue: Piper, if you're gonna do this, you'd better hurry. Leo can unfreeze and be home any second. Besides, Penelope has less than an hour. (She gets out of the car. She looks through a window and sees Melinda playing. Piper is holding a bind spell. Leo appears.) 

Leo: You can't do it can you? 

Piper: No. Our grandmother did it to us for protection. 

Leo: You don't have to bind her powers, Piper. We agreed that I'd take care of her and I will, I promise. 

Piper: I know you will. So we were together. Does that mean you clipped your wings for me? 

Leo: No. You wouldn't let me. We tried to make it work with her powers, and it didn't, and all this happened. 

Piper: Were we happy? Just for a little while were we happy? 

Leo: Very. 

Piper: Are you gonna try and stop us? 

Leo: I can't do that. 

Piper: I hope you understand why I have to do what I'm doing. 

Leo: Yeah. 

Piper: What are we gonna do? 

Leo: What we always do. 

Piper: Talk about it later. (Piper gets back in the car. Prue looks upset.) What is it? What's wrong? 

Prue: I have no one to say goodbye to. My life, they didn't even know who you were at the office my own sister. If we die tonight, my tombstone will read "Here lies Prue, she worked hard". 

Piper: We're not gonna die. We're gonna find a way back to the present and we'll create a new future. 

Prue: What if we can't. What if we can never get home. According to Penelope's premonition we fail. 

Piper: Our future selves fail. We still got a shot. 

Prue: You're right, you're right. Let's go get Penelope. 

(Scene: Outside the penitentiary next to a big wall.) 

Prue: So far so good. 

Piper: Normal people usually break out of prison. 

Prue: Nothing about this is normal. 

Piper: To create a door, okay. 

Prue: No place like here. 

Piper: Okay. (She draws an imaginary door on the wall with her finger.) 

Prue: Kinda small for us dontcha think? When you find your path is blocked, all you have to do is knock. (Piper knocks. The door opens and they walk inside.) 

(Cut to Penelope. Two guards put handcuffs on her.) 

(Cut back to Prue and Piper.) 

Guard: Freeze!