𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕩 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

That OId Black Magic

(Scene: Later on in the cave, Tuatha is saying a spell.)

Tuatha: "Before the passing of this hour, take away all of their powers." (She puts some magical dust on her snake.) Find my wand.

(Scene: Manor. Kitchen. Piper's dabbing her cut on her forehead with a wet towel. Leo comes in.)

Leo: Want me to heal that for you?

Piper: I'm fine.

Leo: Come on.

Piper: No. It's gets all confusing when we're close and when you touch me. I don't wanna be confused anymore.

Leo: Hey.

Piper: Look, Leo, you just do your job and I'll do mine, okay.

Leo: This is my job, Piper. (He heals Piper's cut.)

Piper: Thanks.

Leo: He'll never understand you, you know. Your secret, what you're all about. Not like I can.

Piper: Maybe not, but at least I can count on him being there when I need him.

(Scene: The street. Kyle is walking along the pathway. Dan's car drives past.)

Jenny: Kyle! Uncle Dan, stop.

Dan: Who's he?

Jenny: Just some friend of Pipers. He's cool. I'll be home soon.

Dan: Soon when?

Jenny: An hour.

Dan: It's a school night.

Jenny: Half an hour. (She gets out of the car.) Hey, where you going?

Kyle: Just outta here.

Jenny: Where's your magic wand?

Kyle: It's not mine. It never was.

Jenny: Sure could of fooled me. Are you okay?

Kyle: How long have you known the Halliwell's?

Jenny: A couple of months. Why?

Kyle: They have this screwed up idea that I'm... that I'm somebody I'm not. Never mind, it-it doesn't matter.

Jenny: Penelope once told me that if it matters to you it matters. If they think you're something Kyle, than you probably are.

Kyle: Thanks.

(Scene: Manor. Living room. Piper's there. Tuatha's snake appears. Prue and Penelope walk in.)

Piper: Any luck?

Penelope: Well, I did find one spell but it requires a human heart and unfortunately we're still using ours.

Piper: Well, take mine. All it does is get me in trouble anyway. (Leo comes in.)

Leo: Snake!

Piper: Oh, I'm the snake, but you're the one who...

Leo: Snake! (Piper sees the snake and runs over to the other side of the room. Prue gets a fireplace tool and cuts it in half. The two halves then turn into two snakes.)

Piper: Look out.

Prue: Oh, oh, Piper, freeze them.

Piper: I'm trying, it's not working. Prue...