𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

The Painted World

Prue: Hey, Joe. That was fast.

Joe: No line at the X-Ray machine.

Prue: So, did the X-Ray confirm its authenticity?

Joe: It did a lot more than that. Check out the X-Ray. It's got definitive underwriting on the canvas.

Prue: It has a pentimento?

Joe: Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. But you can see it on the X-Ray. The text is in Latin. I've never seen anything like it before.

Prue: "Absolvo Amitto Amplus Brevis" to free what is lost say these words.

Joe: Wow... You speak Latin?

Prue: Yes. Good night, Joe.

Joe: Okay, well, uh, why don't I just return the painting to the vault... say tomorrow?

Prue: Good idea.

Joe: Okay. (Joe leaves. Prue moves closer to the painting and sees the word 'HELP' written on a window.)

Prue: HELP... okay... "SEMPER MEA" Mine forever. (Prue cast the whole spell.) "Absolvo Amitto Amplus Brevis Semper Mea" (She gets sucked into the painting.) Oh, no. Oh!

(Cut to inside the castle. Prue falls on the floor.)

Commercial Break

(Scene: Castle.)

Prue: Who's there? (A big fireball flies across the room. Prue ducks.)

Malcolm: Quick! Follow me!

Prue: What?

Malcolm: This way. Ladies first. I see you read Latin too.

Prue: What has happened? Where am I?

Malcolm: Virden Castle.

Prue: Where is that?

Malcolm: Inside the painting

Prue: I'm trapped inside the painting?

Malcolm: Yes and if you don't get to that bookcase, you're dead.

Prue: Who are you?

Malcolm: My name's Malcolm and you were supposed to help me, not join me. Who are you, anyway?

Prue: Oh, my name's Prue and I was helping you. You were supposed to come out.

Malcolm: Great. Now we're both trapped. Hurry. (They run to the bookcase. A fireball heads for them but Prue moves it with her powers.)

Malcolm: What the hell? What are you? How'd you do that?

Prue: Oh, never mind. We're gonna get killed. Will you hurry up? (Malcolm opens the bookcase. They go inside.)

(Scene: Halliwell manor. Kitchen. It's morning.)

Piper: Hi Penelope. You're up early. What's up?

Penelope: Oh, the Dow Jones, housing prices and space shuttle discovery.

Piper: Huh?

Penelope: Read the paper.

Piper: Oh. Uh, have you seen Prue this morning?

Penelope: Not yet. Oh, uh, Dan just called. Said he'd meet you at the club at noon.