𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Witch Trial

Piper: Well, it wouldn't be the first time today. Look, I know what I'm getting myself into. I know the risks and actually it's a lot less risk and a lot a less expensive than starting my own restaurant, which is what I really wanted to do. The point is, I'm tired of working for somebody else and helping them realising their dreams. I wanna run my own place. This place. And I can do it, too. But not without your help.

Rob: Well, at the risk of you never wanting to go out with me again... Congratulations.

Piper: I got it?

Rob: You go it

Piper: Yay! (Piper hugs him and they kiss.)

Rob: Hmm.

Piper: Oh. (They start making out.)

(Cut to Abraxas. He says another spell backwards. Jeremy appears wielding a knife.)

Abraxas: Were you vanquished by the Charmed Ones?

Jeremy: Yeah. Why?

Abraxas: I'm giving you a second chance.

(Cut back to Piper and Rob. They are still kissing.)

Grams' Voice: The Power of Three. (Piper pulls away.)

Piper: Did you hear that?

Grams' Voice: The Power of Three.

Rob: Hear what? (Piper looks around.)

Piper: Grams? (Jeremy appears and knocks Rob unconscious. Piper screams and backs away.)

Jeremy: You're dead, witch. (Piper freezes him.)

Piper: Oh my God. Jeremy?

(Cut to Prue's office. Prue's sitting at her desk. The phone rings.)

Prue: Hello?

Piper: Prue, thank god you're there. Jeremy...

Prue: Piper, calm down...

Piper: Just attacked me.

Prue: Jeremy? That is impossible. We vanquished him a year ago.

(Cut back to Piper.)

Piper: Well, apparently he got unvanquished somehow. And since we don't have the Book of Shadows, we're gonna have to remember the spell together. I'm conferencing Penelope. (She presses a button on the phone.) Penelope, are you there?

Penelope: AT&T, the Power of Three.

(Cut to Prue.)

Prue: Okay, wait. Wasn't that it? The Power of Three will set us free.

Piper: Grams... (Jeremy unfreezes.)

Piper: Whoa! (She freezes him again.)

Prue: What's the matter?

Piper: He's... (Jeremy unfreezes and Piper freezes him again.)

Piper: He's fighting through my freezes. He's adjusting or something.

Penelope: Uh, okay, put us on the speakerphone. We have to say it together. (Jeremy unfreezes.)

Jeremy: (Laughs) You're not getting away from me this time. (Jeremy attacks her with his dagger. She ducks and tries to get out of the way.)