𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

She's a man, baby, A man

(The fire burns around Piper and Penelope.)

Piper: See? I knew it wasn't you.

Penelope: I didn't burn. I'm okay.

Prue: (With a man's voice) I'm not. (They turn and see Prue as a man.)

Penelope / Piper: Oh! Oh my God.

Piper: I don't believe it.

Prue: We have a new problem.

Commercial Break

(Scene: Manor. Outside Prue's bedroom.)

Piper: Prue, please come out.

Prue: Not until you reverse this spell.

Penelope: Come on. It's been over an hour already. (To Piper) Do you think she's touching herself?

Piper: The book doesn't say anything about a reversal. Maybe you're supposed to stay a man until you attract the Succubus.

Prue: Well, I'm not going anywhere.

Penelope: See?

Piper: Shh... (To Prue) You don't really have a choice. I'm thinking we need to get you to the dating service since that's where the Succubus picks her victims.

Penelope: That's actually a really good idea. She could... he can sign up like the rest of the guys.

Prue: Hey, I'm not signing up for anything.

Piper: Lives are at stake, Prue. Innocent men are going to die... we're your sisters, Prue. You don't have to be embarrassed. We're not gonna laugh. (She/He opens the door.)

Prue: How can I save anyone? Okay, I look ridiculous. I'm wearing clothes from the ex-boyfriend's pile. (Penelope starts to laugh.) I have hair in strange places and I have penis. (To Penelope) This is not funny. (She/He pushes her then slams the door close.)

Piper: What's matter with you?

Penelope: I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.

Piper: Prue, you don't have actually to date anyone. All you have to do is make yourself seen and available.

Penelope: You know, Prue, the sooner you trap the Succubus, the sooner you'll become a woman again. (She opens the door.)

Prue: It's easier said than done.

(Cut to downstairs.)

Piper: Okay, confidence. The walk, the talk, the handshake. It's all about confidence.

Penelope: Sports. Men like sports.

Piper: And sincerity... that's the key.

Penelope: But what really makes a man is the clothes he wears, the car he drives and the money he earns... according to Cosmo.

Prue: Okay, helping, you're supposed to be helping.

Penelope: Okay. Let's work on your walk.

Piper: All you have to do is visualize a man that you admire and then you emulate him. You know, the walk will follow.

Prue: A man that I admire... all right... I got that.