𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 -ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

The Devil's Music

Penelope: Will you please stop that? 

Piper: You're right. Fine. Leo is the least of my worries. 

Penelope: Right. We'll worry about that tomorrow. 

Piper: I don't think I can wait that long. 

Penelope: You're gonna have to. Because tonight we have some major demon-ass-kicking to do. 

(Scene: Some club. In a room. Massillon appears.) 

Jeff: Cops are asking me questions. And you know what? They're not gonna catch you, no, sir. They're gonna catch me. All right, okay! I'm out. I'm done with it. No more souls. The pact, the agreement is now officially null and void. (Massillon sets Jeff on fire. Jeff starts screaming in pain. Massillon stops the fire.) 

Massillon: You will honour your agreement, Mr. Carlton. You'll bring me more souls. 

Jeff: Okay, okay. 

(Scene: Bucklands. Prue's office. Chris Barker is there.) 

Barker: So, what you're telling me is that you no longer need a white-knight to rescue you and your sisters from debt. 

Prue: No! 

Barker: But we have a deal. 

Prue: Well, what we had was an agreement to make a deal and I no longer agree. 

Barker: I see. This wouldn't have anything to do with a certain band choosing to play at P3 tonight, would it? Word travels fast. 

Prue: Yeah, well, Piper pulled us out of the fire. 

Barker: Yes, in a doing so, revealed to me quite a diamond in the rough. 

Prue: Meaning what? 

Barker: Well, meaning, I understand you're showing me the door, but I think I rather like this party. I think your sister's little venture is on its way to great success. Which is why I've already gone to your bank and made an offer to pick up your loan. 

Prue: You didn't? 

Barker: Did! 

Prue: Ok, Mr. Barker... we have a relationship... 

Barker: Yes and you've brought so many valuable items into my field of view. I just have this feeling that you sister's club is gonna be the best one yet. Could you put me on the guest list for tonight? Me plus one. I'd like to see what I'm buying. 

Prue: Ok, I am asking, nicely, for your own sake, not to go through with this. 

Barker: Is that a threat, Ms. Halliwell? Be careful. You could be jeopardising a very profitable relationship. 2 passes. I'd like a booth, too, close to the stage. 

(Scene: Manor. Kitchen. Piper and Penelope are making a potion.) 

Piper: How is this gonna work? 

Penelope: We're just slip Massillon a little extra-strength antacid. And if the Book of Shadows is right, the should disappear like a demonic gas bubble, freeing his victims, leaving them safe and sound 

Piper: Penelope, we can't even give our cat a vitamin. How are we gonna get this down a demon's throat? 

Penelope: In this? (She holds up a balloon.)