𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

She's a man, Baby, A man

Piper: Oh, you're gonna nail her, are you? Oh, so this whole man thing, this sort of short-circuits the old "maybe I should consult my sisters" wiring, now, doesn't it? Just step right in and take over.

Penelope: Didn't start happening until she sucker-punched Owen.

Manny / Prue: You had a problem, I fixed it.

Penelope: Oh, you bet your butt, you did. You nearly broke his jaw

Manny / Prue: I saved his life. Look, you're the one who told me I had to practice being a man, right? So I acted on instinct. And tell you the truth, the moment that I hit him, I felt powerful and strong. Like somehow that made me a man.

Piper: You wanna know how to be a real man? Look at Dan. Honest, kind, good heart. The type of guy who would risk being late to work just to make you smile. Not some bully who walks around thinking one punch is gonna change anything. (She leaves)

Manny / Prue: She learned all that, just from looking out a window? (Manny / Prue and Penelope look out a window and see Dan)

Penelope: Oh, yeah! Nice body, great tan.

Manny / Prue: Awesome truck.

Penelope: You know, I think you really are becoming a man

(Scene: Outside P3.)

Smith: Ow, Man... look at that. Look at that. I can hardly even see out of that and you let him walk.

Morris: Try looking at the club for a while. sooner we catch the perp, sooner I can have you reassigned.

Smith: Fine.

(Scene: P3.)

Penelope: I just hope that the Succubus gets here fast because I'm dying.

Piper: Okay, focus on the plan. Manny lures the Succubus into the alley and then I freeze her and...

Penelope: And then he uses his testosterone-charged powers to fend her off until she burst into flames. I got it. (Penelope sees Manny / Prue)

Penelope: Uh, did Manny just check out that girl's butt?

Piper: Oh, God. This is starting to get weird.

Penelope: It's Starting to get weird? Where ya been?

(Scene: P3.)

Alan: Hey

Manny / Prue: Hey... You don't recognize me, do you?

Alan: No, sorry. Should I?

Manny / Prue: Uh, I work at Buckland's with Prue Halliwell. Manny, Manny Hanks.

Alan: Alan Stanton. Nice to meet you. So, you know Prue, huh?

Manny / Prue: Yeah, we go way back.

Alan: Huh, Prue and I actually dated. Few times. When it comes to dating these days, I just can't figure out what they want. It's a real confusing time to be a man.

Manny / Prue: You mean, like in... huh, what way?

Alan: Like every way. Even opening doors or pulling out chairs. Some women expect it. Other women hate it. You never know which camp they're in until it's too late.

Manny / Prue: Which camp do you think Prue's in?

Alan: Prue? The good one. The one that likes it. She's cool.