𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

The Painted World

(Scene: In the castle.)

Piper: I don't want to live forever. I don't want to spend the rest of my time trapped in a painting, hanging on some wall, wearing a broken shoe.

Prue: Well, neither do I but there is a solution.

Piper: You call that a solution? Braving endless fireballs to get a message to Penelope?

Prue: Okay, so, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the situation is pretty bad.

Piper: No. But it may just take a rocket scientist to get us out of here. Penelope.

Malcolm: Another witch sister?

Piper: Not any witch. A super witch. She's a genius.

Prue: Piper, I don't really think that you're helping the situation.

Piper: No, I mean it. She's a walking brain trust. An Einstein with cleavage. She cast a spell on herself, Prue. A smart spell.

Prue: What?

Malcolm: Can she save us?

Piper: Forget the details, Prue. Just know that if anybody can get us out of here, it's Penelope. We need to get back to that living room, get Nell's name on the window...

Prue: Piper, wait.

Piper: No no no no no. We can't wait. It's only temporary. The spell ends at 7 tonight.

Prue: Ooh!

(Scene: Manor. 6:15pm. Penelope carry's the Book of Shadows downstairs.)

Penelope: Come on. Come on. There's got to be something. (Doorbell rings) Who is it?

Jenny: It's Jenny.

Penelope: Uh... unless it's a huge 911, sweetie, you're gonna have to come back later. (The doorbell rings again and Penelope hides the book.)

(Scene: Castle.)

Piper: If we get out of here alive, you own me a new pair of shoes.

Prue: If we get out of here alive, I'll buy you a purse to match. Piper, left. (Piper freezes a fireball.)

Piper: Forget the shoes. The next time you get a supernatural SOS.

Prue: I'll take your advice and just ignore it.

Malcolm: Be careful near the window.

Prue: What's wrong with the window? (Some blades appear when Piper get closer the window.)

Piper: Wha! Whaaa! Blades!

Prue: Are you okay?

Piper: Uh, for now. But I can't reach the window because if I lean forward, I'm sliced and diced. (Prue used her power to let Piper reaches the window)

Prue: Okay, Piper. Hurry! (Piper is writing NELL on the window.) Don't forget to write her name backwards. So Phoebe can read from outside. Come on. (Prue moves a frozen fireball in front of the window.)

Piper: Good thing she had a short name. (They run into the bookcase.) Let's go, let's go, let's go.

(Cut to the manor.)

Penelope: The human reproductive system? Wait, and your uncle wanted Piper to help you out with this?

Jenny: Yeah, but I was too embarrassed to tell him I already know about sex. So I figure we can just hang out and watch some television. (Jenny sees the light on the painting.) Hey, what's that?