𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

They're Everywhere

Piper: (Thinking) The lost text that predicts all future events. Collectors get it, the world's a goner.

Penelope: It's a...

Prue: It's a lost text that predicts all future events. The collectors get it, the world's a goner. I know.

Penelope: Okay, does someone wanna tell me what's going on here?

Piper: (Thinking) Have to tell her now.

Prue: Okay, um, Penelope. See Piper and I didn't really know about the whole pricking thing to expose a warlock. So, we sort of cast a little hearing thoughts spell, just to find things out.

Penelope: Oh, a hearing thoughts spell.

Piper: (Thinking) Dan's clean by the way.

Prue: (Thinking) Glad to hear it. Jack's not.

Penelope: Wait, are you guys thinking something about me right now?

Prue: No. Does Eric know witches and warlocks?

Piper: No, he thinks it's a government conspiracy. How do you know Jack's a warlock?

Prue: I heard his thoughts and they are bad, really bad. You know graves, dead people, burnt bodies.

Penelope: Did you prick him?

Prue: No, that's why I need Piper. Freeze him, prick him and then vanquish him if necessary. (Piper sees a dagger on the table.)

Piper: Where'd you get that?

Prue: Oh, remember the troubled priest with the warlock brothers? Well, they left this behind and I've sort of hung on to it just in case we needed it for future warlock use.

Penelope: Wow, it's been a while but it seems like they're everywhere. Okay, you two go to it, I'll stay here.

Piper: What if the collector's show up?

Penelope: Well, just get back before they do. Don't lose that dagger. (Penelope sits back on Eric.)

Prue: (Thinking) We have to go kill a warlock while she gets to sit on some guys

Penelope: Hey, hey, hey.

Prue: You heard that?

Penelope: Like I need a hearing thoughts spell to know what you're thinking. (Piper unfreezes Eric.) Now, are you gonna behave?

Eric: Do I have a choice?

(Scene: Outside the museum. Dr Stone is there. The other Collector walks up to him.)

Dr. Stone: Did you find Eric.

Collector: No.

Dr. Stone: Not good. He's been protected by a time freezing witch. Collector: And Bruce Lee's little sister.

Dr. Stone: The Akashic Records are within our reach.

Collector: It's going to be very difficult to drain his brain if they know what we're after.

Dr. Stone: Not to worry. We'll get in his mind. To his heart.

Collector: Oh, very nice. (Dr. Stone blinks and he disappears.)