𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

2x04 The Devil's Music

(Scene: P3. Prue and Penelope are sitting at a table.) 

Penelope: This place couldn't be more dead if I was embalmed. 

Prue: Yeah, I think that we're gonna have to take that offer. 

Penelope: What's this guy's name again? 

Prue: Chris Barker. 

Penelope: And he's not a loan shark or anything, is he? 

Prue: No. He's a collector, an investor. And it's a no-interest loan that we can pay back any time. Trust me, he's not gonna miss the money. 

Penelope: Mmm. Must be nice. When do we tell Piper? 

Prue: Not until the club is in the black. (Piper comes up to them.) 

Piper: So, you guys, you do like the name of the club, right? P3. Little nod to the Power of Three, to us, partners. 

Penelope: Yeah, it's very clever. Uh, Piper, it's a little, uh, quiet in here. Don't you think? 

Piper: It'll pick up once word of mouth kicks in. 

Penelope: And when will that be, exactly? 

Piper: Well, you can't predict these things exactly. It's not like starting a restaurant. Besides the bank's not gonna call the loan. It's not like we're gonna lose the house. (She leaves.) 

Penelope: Who said anything about losing house? We're not gonna lose the house, are we? 

Prue: No, because we're gonna take that offer and trust Piper to this place with people. 

Penelope: What people? Where is everybody? 

(Scene: Another club. Dishwalla is playing there. You see Leo walking around.) 

(Cut to a room out the back.) 

Girl: So, you, like, produce their records or what? 

Jeff: No, no, nothing that creative. I'm their new manager. I take care of things, whatever needs to be done, I do. 

Girl: Man, I can't believe this. This is like the most unbelievable thing that has ever happened to me. 

Jeff: Ah, the night's young. 

Girl: I can't believe you picked me. 

Jeff: Well, you seemed like a good... soul. Plus, you said the magic words. You said you'd do anything, remember? 

Girl: Yes, yes. I do. 

Jeff: All right, just wait inside. The band should be down any minute. 

Girl: Thank you, thank you so much. 

Jeff: Don't thank me yet. (She walks in some room.) 

Girl: Hello? Is somebody there? Hello? (Massillon appears and she screams. The manager walks in.) 

Jeff: Okay, that's it. No more. I can't keep doing this. It's got to stop. 

Massillon: We have a pact, you get what you want and I get what I want.