𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 - ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

They're Everywhere

Prue: For the greater food.

Piper: Man, you can dress it up anyway you want, it still stinks.

Prue: You know what? It sucks. (The doorbell rings.)

Piper: Oh, that's Dan. I gotta deal with him. You gotta figure out what we're gonna say to Penelope.

(Cut to the foyer. Piper opens the door.)

Dan: You ready to go? (Thinking) Oh man, she's not coming.

Piper: Dan, look, I wanna go, I really do, I'm just not quite ready yet! (Penelope enters the foyer.)

Penelope: Piper, any word from the (She sees Dan.) pizza guy? Hi Dan, we ordered pizza, would you like to stay for pizza?

Dan: (Thinking) No, I wanna go with her. But what's the point?

Piper: Okay, okay, I know what you're thinking

Penelope: (Thinking) Piper!

Piper: But I can be ready on time.

Dan: Okay, well, I have to leave in an hour or I'm gonna be late for the wedding rehearsals so the car's gonna leave the driveway at six. Hope to see you then.

Piper: Okay. (She closed the door.)

Dan: (Thinking) Someday, someway, somehow, I'm gonna make it through that damn door.

(Cut back to inside.)

Eric: Have the warlocks made contact yet?

Piper: Uh, no. Not yet. (Prue enters the foyer.) Where have you guys been?

Penelope: Well, Eric destroyed the map stone so we're covered there. Did you guys find anything in the book?

Piper: (Thinking) You tell her. I've broken enough hearts this afternoon.

Prue: We'll both tell her.

Piper: Uh, why don't you check your messages at home. Maybe they've tried to contact you there.

Eric: Okay. (He goes in the other room.)

Penelope: What's going on?

Piper: Can we talk?

(Cut to the living room. Eric's checking his messages.)

Operator: You have no new messages.

(Cut to the kitchen.)

Penelope: Wait, you're willing to let Eric's father die?

Piper: We can't risk losing Eric and allow the warlocks to gain future knowledge.

Penelope: But not at the expense of his father. We have to save him.

Prue: Penelope, we have to save everyone's dad. We have to protect the whole world from these warlocks and we can't do it if they have the records.

Penelope: So, what am I supposed to tell Eric? That we might have to sacrifice his father? I can't do that, I promised him that we would save him. (She starts to leave.)

Piper: Penelope?

Penelope: (Thinking) You don't even care. (She turns around.) I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I don't know why I even thought it.