-7-

(A/N: Guys, I thought I should make it clear that I kind of suck at the POV's of others so if all the other POV's besides Katsuki's suck, I'm really sorry. I've been trying really hard to write from another POV's but it's not the easiest thing in the world when Kitty is my main character + my OC.)

The death note will not ever affect a victim whose name has been misspelled four times.

Light sat in his room, contemplating whether or not helping Katsuki was the right idea. There were many names that stuck out to him, people that may have had something against her mother. But every last one of them fell short the more he looked into them.

There was only one name left on the list, only one he hadn't crossed out yet. He didn't even want to consider her a person of interest. That was until he remembered their first encounter with Katsuki.

"She works with the police, how can we trust someone who could potentially be a snitch?" I couldn't help but laugh right in her face. Her brows furrowed the moment I pulled the butterfly knife that was strapped to my leg out of the black, silk guarder.

It danced in my hand as I got closer to her with each and every delicate step I took. I would've put it right to the bitches neck if it wasn't for him.

He shivered at the thought of Katsuki at that moment. She was so powerful and sensual, he admired that side of her.

As his list got shorter and shorter, there was only one more person he could think of. His stomach dropped at the things Katsuki would do if this were true, but he only had one choice in this situation.

His body rested on the couch of the blonde-haired girl's house. She sat scared and disturbed by the look on the brunette-haired boy's face. He had been questioning her for some time now, trying to get a clear confession out of the girl in front of him.

Light needed to be sure before he said anything to Katsuki, he didn't want an innocent life to be played with.

"She's a distraction to you, Light. She's only trying to backstabbed you, someone had to send her a warning! She could be talking to the task force for all we know." Lights eyes turned dark and black as he listened to Misa speak. He didn't want to believe the information presented to him, but he had no choice to given the circumstances.

Light held on to this information, giving himself some time to process everything that would go down. He didn't know if Katsuki would kill Misa, turn her in, or spare her. He just hoped that things ended well for the three of them.

Katsuki's POV.

I looked pathetic. The bags under my eyes and the week-old clothes I was wearing had turned my attractiveness down by several points. It was time I got back in the game and got my head screwed back on.

People die every day whether they be your loved ones or some random person. There's a point in time where you need to move on and pull yourself back together. Tonight was the night I pulled myself back together.

The red velvet was fitting for the occasion, but my silk guarders were something I wouldn't give up for the world. It hugged my thigh as I strapped my knife to it, watching as the jet black metal reflected the light from my vanity.