*A/N*

I've already said before that I hate making A/N's but I needed to put this out there before any confusion begins. 

- This story does not follow the entire storyline of the anime/manga plot for plot. While I am using some of the original plots for the storyline, I have tweaked it and changed things to fit in my own plot points and narrative(For lack of better words). I don't want this story to be a complete reflection of the Death Note franchise, I still want it to broadcast my own thoughts, writing ability, etc.

-I know I posted an announcement saying Rem was a boy(because I got confused reading some things about them) but Rem is actually a girl. So please disregard the fact that I was heavily misinformed.

-Updates are probably gonna be even slower now that I'm focusing on school and my grades. I barely have time after school to write, and I've been so drained that I've been facing heavy writer's block(I went through the exact same thing with my other books when they were in progress while I was in school). Please don't take it personally or think that I forget about this book because I haven't, I've just been super stressed out lately.

-Writing some of these chapters is a very long and hard process. I plan each chapter out in a notebook and use it as a guide while I'm writing, but sometimes I'll change things that don't fit the story anymore. That can get really stressful when I have to do heavy editing(Which I'm going to start doing for all chapters very soon). 

-I truly want this book to show people what the effects of not only your surrounding or the people you're around can do to a person, but also what the effects of abuse can do to someone. That is why Katsuki's story is so gut-wrenchingly sad. That is why she will change so much through the course of this story. She wasn't going to come out okay after everything that's happened (and will happen) being the perfect and sweet girl she was before she went away. I think that's just really important to keep in mind. 

I do want there to be some shock value but I also don't want anyone to get mad about anything that may happen in this book.

-Lastly, I just hope you're all enjoying it. I've gotten some comments and votes here and there that I'm very grateful for (You know who you are). I really want this story to be remembered, even if it is just fanfiction. I do really enjoy writing fanfics and I don't think I'll stop for a while given the fact that I get to put my own spin on things while still being able to include characters people genuinely love or love to hate. 

I probably won't bother you guys again with another A/N,  if I do, it's probably important.

If you ever need someone to talk to, my DM's are always open, even if you just wanna chat or need advice/help with your own writing. (I'm not a professional but I've definitely upped my writing skill in the past 4-6 years.)

Don't forget that I love each and every single person who's supported me not only with this book but with all of them. Without any of you, I wouldn't be where I am right now <33.