*A/N*

Things to keep in mind while reading this story:

1. I hate doing A/N's because of the fact that they interrupt the story so I'll only do them if they're absolutely important. Otherwise, you can find any sort of book announcements on my page.

2. This book will not go by the entire plot/storyline of the anime. I'll obviously be adding in my own plots, etc, and changing the story up for more drama, as well as storytelling purposes.

3. If the story feels like it's moving a little fast, it's because it is. The first part of the story is sort of skipping through the timelines. As it gets closer to the end, it'll slow down and take a slower and more detailed approach.

4. Please keep in mind that updates for this book will be slow because i have other books I'm writing, along with school, and my personal and family life. Please be respectful of this.

5. I'm currently rewatching the show to keep my memory fresh so i don't get anything mixed up. Feel free to correct me on things I may have messed up throughout this book so i can make a note to edit it.

6. edits for this book will be slow as well since i have other books i need to edit and revise.

7. Characters will die, get hurt, etc. Please don't hate me for this. It's all for plot purposes and will be worth reading in the end.

8. I'll be making a TikTok to post updates up that you can all follow me on. My current one has two updates about the book right now (@theluv.balencii). I'll make sure to update you guys when i make the official account for my wattpad.

I hope you guys enjoy this book and the characters. I spent some time trying to figure out how i want Katsuki to develop as a character and i hope that it intrigues you guys and reels you in.

Without any more hold up, i present you with Bad Apples.