🌹Second meeting 🌹

Bugs: Almost a week had passed since you had met that charming rabbit. He was smart and likeable, even if he did steal your carrots. It was a colder day today, not warm like when you were tending your garden and so you were inside and having your dinner.

You heard a knock at the door and quickly got up to see who it was. It was that rabbit again. "Oh, hey, nice to see you again" you smiled and greeted him in a friendly way.

He was smiling and shivering. He was wearing a hat and scarf because of the wind outside today. "Good evening, ma'am, do you have any carrots to spare?" His eyes sparkled when he asked this.

 "Of course! Come in, you're shivering" 

He looked pleased when you said this and rushed in and got close to the fire.

 "I was just having dinner when you came in" you informed him.

 " let me guess: carrots? "

 "Well, yeah, I made some nice soup, want some?"

 " Sure! "

You have him some dinner and he sat down and talked for a while and you got to know each other. His name was Bugs. He was very accomplished in his life, had a lot of friends and a lot enemies as well. He was actually extremely interesting. Not to mention cute.

 "Welp, I guess I should hit the road now" he smiled and got up. "I'll be seeing you again, (y/n)"

 " Alright then. Don't forget your carrots! " you laughed and handed him a basket of your fresh produce.

 "Ah, thank you!" He rushed off, waving back to you as you stood on your doorstep, waving to him.

Daffy: You were visiting your friend, Bugs and Lola was with you. She talked all the way on the drive there and you were glad you'd soon arrive there so you'd maybe get a word in edgeways.

 "Lola, are you SURE about this games night?" 

" Of course! It'll be fun! You don't have to participate if you don't want, you could watch tv or something "

"Hmm, I guess" you sighed.

She finally made it there and you got out of the car and into Bugs house. "Ah, Lola!" He smiled and hugged her. "And, (y/n)!" He shook your hand and sat you both down. You looked around the place, bored and then you noticed someone: Daffy.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You asked , curious to see him here.

 "Haven't you heard? Daffy lives with me" Bugs informed you.

"It's only until I get back on my feet!" He argued.

 " Alright, (y/n), do you want to play any games or not? "

 "I'd rather not if that's ok with you"

 "It's completely fine"

 You sat on the couch and watched some wildlife programme on the tv. Daffy sat himself down beside you and crossed his legs.

 "So, come here often?" He asked.

 " Uh, sometimes? " you replied.

 "You're (y/n), aren't you?" 

 " Yes, we met before, at the baseball match? "

 "Ah, so that's where I know you from. I thought it was from the cover of vogue magazine"

You blushed at this remark, but soon bounced back. "What, you read women's magazines?"

His eyes widened in horror. "No! I didn't mean it like that all!"