🐖 Porky #2 🐖

"Uugh" Porky groaned and then finally just sighed as he watched Daffy bounce off the walls. "G-g-guess I shouldn't have l-l-l-let him have sugar. Oh, why d-d-d-did I invite him on t-this cruise?" Porky had won two tickets to a lovely cruise trip, and he wasn't sure who to invite, but Daffy just invited himself and Porky wasn't bold enough to refuse his crazy friend.

He sat there and munched on bacon bits as he watched and waited for the effects of the slice of cake to wear off on the duck. He sat there, forlorn and embarrassed and felt that this trip, in short, was a disaster, but that really wasn't to be the case.

"Hey, you okay?" He heard a soft voice ask and felt a gentle hand on his shoulder of pork. He removed his hands from his face and looked to see your concerned face looking back at his own.

"Oh, i-i-its fine, it's j-j-j-just my friend"

"That weird duck guy?" You asked as you ducked so that he wouldn't hit you as he flew across the room, yelling "woo hoo!"

"That's D-d-d-daffy"

"Um, why did you bring him?" You asked curiously, wondering why he would bring a friend like this if he knew the consequences, or maybe he didn't?

He explained. "I w-w-won tickets in a raffle a-a-and I was looking for a f-f-f-r-riend to bring and D-daffy volunteered.

"And you didn't want to say no?"

He nodded his head as you now understood the situation. Porky was glad that you weren't judging him and making him more embarrassed, he was happy that he had someone to talk to. The ship had stopped at one of the destinations you were to see and an idea hit you. You were all alone and so you took him by the hand and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Hey, you can forget about him for one day. I'm on my own, why don't we spend today together?" You offered.

His face lit up and a glow appeared on his pink cheeks and a sparkle in his black eyes. "Ooh, that sounds n-n-n-n-n, lovely! I'd like t-t-th-hat!" He beamed.

"Come on then, Porky!" You chuckled as you both stepped onto the new land.

"W-w-wait, how'd you know my n-n-n-ame?"

"That's your actual name?"

///*\\\\

You both left Daffy locked in the cellar whilst you spent your day out together. You viewed sights and took pictures, mingled with the locals and learned about local cultures and tried delicious food, which was sure to please Porky a lot. Yo had a beautiful day together, and then, just when you thought the best of it was over, he shyly invited you to have dinner with him back on the ship! How could you decline?

You put your nicest outfit you had with you on and followed him to the ships dining room as you had an amazing meal together.

"Wow! W-w-w-what a day!" He exclaimed cheerfully as he finished his bacon bits. You gave him a weird look. "W-w-what?" He asked, feeling unconftaeble with your gaze on him.

"Nothing" you answered, and then you heard a loud noise. It was the unmistakable sound of fireworks in the distance! "That sounds like fireworks!" You gasped. You grabbed his hand, making him blush and ran to the deck of the ship as you watched the beautiful explosion of colours in the starlit, night sky. You both admired the beautiful night sky with soft smiles.

Meanwhile....

"Help!!! Help!! Isn't anyone gonna let me out?" Daffy pounded as you both forgot he was still in the cellar, but that's a story for another time.