💐First date 💐

Bugs: Bugs being the ladies man, uh, rabbit that he is knew exactly what to do and was dressed to the nines as he took you out for a night on the town. He really turned on the charm and knew exactly what to say to really make a girl feel special.

Daffy: Daffy has literally no idea what to do on a date so he studied romantic movies and asked Bugs for advice and eventually decided to go for the classic romantics such as dinner, flowers and chocolates, but by the time the idiot got to your door, he'd already eaten your chocolates and the now wet flowers (EW) triggered his hayfever, but it's the thought that counts? At least dinner was nice before he grabbed your hand and ran out to avoid paying.

Porky: Porky is a shy boi so he invited you round to his adorable house to watch movies with him. He set up a projector, got a bucketload of popcorn and just did everything in his power to make the place presentable and comfortable for you. You wondered why you had to go to his house instead of a theatre but what you didn't know was that he just desperately wanted to snuggle and that's why he fell asleep on your shoulder. (Aww)

Speedy: Speedy is a real charmer and has never had any problem with the ladies and that's why your first date consisted of a boat ride together. You felt your heart melt as he rowed and sang to you in his native Spanish with that adorable singing voice of his.

Yosemite Sam: Of course, you knew fine well when you agreed to go out with him that dates and stuff were probably gonna be a huge disaster but you were pleasantly surprised becuase he really knew how to turn on the charm when he wanted to. Being the most rootedness tootedness cowboy in the wild west, he took you to a saloon (obviously not the one you worked at) and tried his best at arm wrestling in an attempt to really impress you. Thank goodness for him Bugs wasn't there to show him up in front of you.

Elmer: Being the hopeless romantic that he is, he was ecstatic when you said yes to him and he had the greatest idea of what to do. He packed a basket full of treats and you both had a picnic there in the woods together. He was on cloud nine to be there in your company all day and was just glad Bugs wasn't around to spoil it.

Foghorn: As an eccentric ceo, (looney tunes show version) Foghorn was full of ideas on how to treat his date tonight but decided the best way was to take you out on his helicopter to dinner together. You had no idea anyone could eat that much and he had no idea anyone could be that beautiful. He talked constantly all through your date but even he was quiet when you watched the sunset together.

Pepe: Of course this garcon had to take you out to a French restaurant! He couldn't keep his eyes off of you, but just HAD to restrain his paws at all times. Of course he went all out to impress you, you can't put a price on l'amour, can you?

Marvin: Marvin likes to think of himself as something of an alien overlord but is really just a dork, so he took you to the mall for your date together. You went to various fashion stores and tried on outfits whilst he drooled over you with eyes like a lovesick puppy. Being the geek that he is, he shopped at comics and video game stores and you both finished off with an ice cream each.

Wile E: Wile E likes to think of himself as a super genius and he wants everyone else to think the same, and that's why for your date, he had to have a show of  skill and intellect. It's not that he feels the need to prove anything, he just wants to show why you really should be with him and that's why he invited you to his place and made dinner for you both. He was sure he was able to win you over with his fine cuisine and then wanted to read to you after. He read you some book on poetry cos he thought that would make you weak for him, but he actually just bored you to the point where you fell asleep beside him. He wanted to be offended, but couldn't when he saw how adorable he thought you looked when you were like that beside him.

Hey! Sorry i was gone for so long as i was busy, but i'm back and i'm able to write again so feel free to leave a request and a comment down below if you want. Hope you all enjoyed this 💖