🍭What they call you🍭

Bugs: He likes to call you doll, but would understand completely if you hate that nickname. He usually tends to call you sugar.

Daffy: Usually babe or sometimes baby. He usually does so when he's desperate for your attention, even though he tries to be smooth.

Porky: He likes to call you sweetheart or dear as he's a sweet guy 😙

Speedy: He'll call you mi amor or mi angel and he'll call you that a lot as he wants you to feel special, though he'll usually just calls you beautiful.

Yosemite Sam: It's not so much what he says as how he says it, like how he calls you da'ling, sugah, and luve as that's just how he talks. He likes to call you his desert rose though as he thinks you're so beautiful :)

Elmer: He likes to call you honey on most occasions like when there's others around so they know you're his, but prefers sweet cheeks when he's feeling flirty.

Foghorn: He usually just tends to stick with dear, but sometimes he likes to use muffin as he's definitely fond of eating as we can all see and thinks you're just as sweet!

Pepe: Bebe, mon amour, ma cherie, darling, love, beautiful, ma petit fleur...

Marvin: Sugar pie honey bunch, no, i will not elaborate.

Wile E: He loves to call you dearly beloved as he thinks that it just makes you weak, but gets annoyed when you respond casually.