🐇Bugs bunny #1 🐇

Requested by @hellboys_wife thanks for requesting! Hope you like it! Also i know that this book is for preferences, which you can still request, but now you can also request oneshots and headcanons for looney tunes characters as well

Tonight was a big night for Bugs and the reason it was so important was because he was to receive yet another award for another of his outstanding performances. You were there behind the cameras watching him along with some friends of his and you couldn't help but feel proud of him.

"So, Mr Bunny" A guy approached as he stood there, award in hands. He was an interviewer who wanted to ask about his award. "Yet another award! That's what? fourteen now?" He scratched his head as he was clearly impressed at just how talented one rabbit could be but Bugs seemed confident as ever. "So what do you have to say about it?"

"Eh, well all i have to say, Doc, is a great big thank you to all my fans who support me and laugh at my shows because they're the reason I'm here tonight" He smiled at the camera as he made his charming speech and you watched him, starry eyed.

"Indeed. It's great to see you give credit to your fans and you certainly know how connect with them via fanmail, autographs, etcetera, but i know that there is someone here who loves and supports you more than any of your fans. A special someone we want to know about?" The interviewer asked suggestively. Bugs knew just who he was talking about and didn't hesitate to answer.

"I think i know who you mean, Doc, you're talking about a very special person in my life"

You were standing there listening and your heart was racing as he said this. He's talking about me! Was what you were thinking, but little did you know that someone else was thinking the same thing.

"And that special someone is someone sweet, someone kind, someone i can always rely on. In fact I'm talking about someone who has always been there for me, even when things looked bleak for me, and if you're listening, and i know you are, then i want you to come up here right n..."

Before he could get the words out of his mouth, Daffy jumped from six feet in the air into his arms and squashed him like a fly.

"Aww, Bugs old pal! I knew you wouldn't forget me!" Daffy said, touched"

"DAFFY! I wasn't talking about you! I was talking about my girlfriend, (y/n)!

You ran out to Bugs and he put his mangled arms out and lovingly embraced you in front of everyone.

"What! Oh, ditching your BESTIE and forgetting all about me as soon as you get a girlfriend" Daffy huffed.

"Daffy" Bugs answered sternly.

"I mean that i just so you! You don't know the meaning of the word friendship!"

"Daffy!" Bugs replied as he was getting frustrated with him now"

"I mean where's your loyalty? Bros befo..."

"DAFFY! That's enough" Bugs glared holes into him and he shut up and started sweating bullets and waddled away.

"So, anyway, as you were saying, this is (y/n), my number one fan" Bugs smiled and held you in front of the camera.

The interviewer asked you a couple of questions before the interview was done. Everyone cheered for you and you mingled with a few other famous faces that night, though none of them as great as Bugs. Tonight was a great award ceremony that not even Daffy could ruin.