~Attention~

It was a late Friday at around 9 pm, Tsu was laying down reading alone in her dorm. But as time went on,she heard some noises coming from the door. She chose to ignore it and kept reading. A few seconds passed an ash blonde kicked open the door.

"Oi!" Yelled Bakugo.

"Kero. Katsuki,keep it down. People are sleeping."
She said,continuing reading her book.

He groaned. He closed the door,stomping over to her bed,and sitting down next to her. She paid him no attention,as she was too interested in her book.

He then laid his chin on the top of the book,and pouted.

"Something the matter Katsuki? Kero." She questioned.

He ignored. Annoyed that she wouldn't give him any attention,he glared at her.

She sighed,and continued reading.

He groaned,grabbed the book,and threw it across her dorm room.

"Wha- Katsuki! Kero! I was reading that-" She said.

"Too fucking bad.. dumbass." He muttered as he pulled her close,and nuzzles his face into her shoulder.

"Oh." She realized. "You were jealous of a book? Kero. I expected better of you Katsuki." She teased.

"Tch,shut up you damn frog! Just spend time with me instead of reading that dumb book!"

"Okay,okay." She giggled,as she cuddled him.

Soon,they decided to watch a movie. But a few minutes into the movie,Tsu fell asleep.

'Fuck,it's winter.. That's why she fell asleep as soon as the movie stared..' Bakugo thought to himself.

Tsu snored softly as she nuzzled into him.

"Kero.. so warm.. Katsuki.." She smiled.

Bakugo's face heated up as he felt her nuzzling into him.

"Damn frog!.." He muttered,flustered. He kissed her head, turning the movie off and continuing to cuddle.

He sighed of relief. "Night Tsu.." He smiled, closing his eyes to fall asleep.

(The next part with be.. kind sad. So be warned!
And have a good day!! <3 💥🐸 )