~Birthday Pt3~

"Katsuki!"

"Katsuki!"

Once his eyesight adjusted, he saw Tsuyu hovering over him. He was asleep in his dorm room, now he was awake with Tsuyu on top of him.

He groaned sitting up, "Ugh, what is it?"

"Don't you know what today is, silly?" She giggled, "It's your birthday!"

He raised an eyebrow, "Huh, already?"

"Yep!!"

"Oh." He yawned, rubbing his tired eyes open, "I'm guessing you have something for me. Seeing as how you woke me up so excitedly."

"I do, kero!" She leaned over and grabbed a stripe rainbow colored box with a white ribbon on top.

"Here it is!" She handed him the box.

"Hm," he mumbled before taking the lid off the box and looking inside.

Inside he saw.. a fleshlight.

His eyes widened slightly, his cheeks now pink.

"The hell is this?!" He shouted.

"What's it look like, kero?" She questioned as her finger touched her chin, "It's a fleshlight."

"I know that, idiot! But why'd you get me this?!"

She tilted her head, "What do you mean? I got it for you to use it. Like, when I'm not around."

He growled, getting all embarrassed, "I guess.."

"Kero?"

"I guess.. I could use it."

"Ooh, yay!" She smiled.

"Tsk, gimme it." He snatched the fleshlight from inside the box.

He stared at it for a minute, before looking back at Tsuyu. She stared back at him.

His eyes widened, "Oh, you want me to use it now?!"

She nodded her head and smiled.

"F-Fine.." He mumbled as he stood up, pulling off his pants and boxers before sitting back down.

He stared at the fleshlight, his cheeks turning red.

"Shit, I-I can't! It's too embarrassing.." he mumbled.

"Want me to do it for you, kero?"

His eyes widened, his face flushed red as his member immediately got hard.

Tsuyu looked down at his member and giggled, "Aw, look, you're already hard."

"Tsk!" He looked away, "Just get it over with already!"

She grabbed the fleshlight and slowly placed it onto his member.

"Ngh.."

"Does it feel good, Katsuki?"

He nodded his head slowly as he hummed in response, "Mm."

She smiled as the fleshlight continued to stroke his member.

"Ah, shit.. f-feels good.."

"Kero." She moved the fleshlight up and down his member, stroking him faster.

"Ah! T-Tsuyu, I'm.. c-coming!" He moaned out as he squirted the warm liquid into the fleshlight.

Tsuyu slowly pulled the toy off his member.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Katsuki?" She smiled.

He blushed, "Tsk, s-shut up, idiot."

She giggled, "I'm glad you did." She leaned in and kissed his cheek before standing up off the bed.

"Now, c'mon. Our friends are waiting for us downstairs!"

"Hah?!"

"Yeah, it's still your birthday, y'know."

"Fine, fine. I'm taking a shower first."

"Alright, but be quick. I'll see you downstairs!" She waved him goodbye as she walked out the door.

A small smile crept on his face.

'That idiot.'