~Neko~

As a beautiful Sunday morning stared,Bakugo walked through the front door. Everyone stared at him.

"Oi! The hell are you extras looking at?!" He yelled.

"Um,dude? Have you not seen yourself?" Kirishima said.

"The fuck do you mean?" He questioned.

Kirishima pulled out his phone,took a picture of Bakugo and showed him.

His eyes widen. "The fuck?!"

Bakugo had been hit with some sort of "Neko quirk." He now has ear,and a tail.

"What happened?" Kirishima questioned.

"I went for a walk,then this lady bumbed into me! Must've been her damn quirk!" He growled.

"Don't worry Kacchan! It'll most likely wear off!" Midoriya spoke.

"Shut it,Deku!!" He yelled again.

Midoriya chuckled nervously. "A-alright!"

"What's all the yelling for? Kero?" Tsu walked in.

"Bakubro got hit with a quirk!" Kirishima smiled.

As soon as Tsu entered the room,Bakugo looked at her and immediately blushed. Without noticing,his tail began to wag.

Tsu walked over. "Kero?" She looked behind him. "Looks like someone's happy to see me." She smiled.

"Huh?" Bakugo looked behind too,to see his tail was wagging. His blush spread. "Damn it!" He growled.

She giggled. "Don't worry Katsuki,the quirk isn't too bad. And plus,it's really cute!" She smiled,placing her finger on her chin.

His face became fully red,as his tail wagged faster.

She giggled. "Alright,come on bub." She took his hand as she walked to her dorm. "We can relax in my dorm! Kero." She smiled.

His blush slowly started to fade,he sighed "Alright."

As they entered the room,they both sat on her bed. Tsu then looked at Bakugo's ears.

'Hmm..' She reached up to pet him,but he then grabbed her wrist.

He glared at her. "Oi. No touching."

"But- They look so soft!" She pouted.

"I said no." He growled.

She sighed. "Aw,fine."

"Good." He yawned. "I'm going to sleep. Don't stay up too late,and don't bother me." He said bluntly as he lied in her bed,pulling the blanket over him.

"Okay okay. Kero." She kissed his cheek,then walking over to her desk and sitting down.

Hours passed as it became darker outside. Tsu yawned,looking out the window.

'It's so dark.. I wonder what time it is.' She looked at her phone. '11 pm?! Oh no,I should get some sleep..' She thought,while putting her stuff away.

She got into bed,scooting in next to Bakugo. She looked at his ears again.

'I really want to pet him,but he'd be mad when he wakes up..' She sighed,then pet his ears.

Still sleeping,Bakugo's tail began to wag slowly.

'He seems to like it..' Tsu thought as she kept petting.

Bakugo's eyes slowly opened. "Hm?.."

'Oh crap.' Tsu thought as she quickly pulled her hand away.

He looked at her,and yawned. "What were you doing?" He asked tiredly.

"Kero! Err.. nothing!" She smiled nervously.

"You touched my ears,didn't you?" He asked bluntly.

"I- Kero.. yes.." She nodded.

He then grabbed her wrist,and placed her hand on his head.

"Kero? Katsuki,what're you—"

"Don't.. stop.." He blushed as his tail began to wag faster.

She smiled as she continued to pet him. A soft putt left his throat as he nuzzled into her hand.

"Kero!" 'Adorable!' She thought as she kept on petting.

As she continued petting,his purrs became louder. Until he started to pant,his blush spread as his tail wagged furiously.

"Katsuki? Do you want me to stop?" She asked.

"N-no! Th-This feels good.."

She smiled,continuing to pet him.

Suddenly,Bakugo pushed her down,pinning her down into the bed.

She bluhsed. "K-Katsuki? What're you doing?"

"F-Fuck.. you made me feel to good.." He bit her neck as his tail continued to wag.

She grunted. "K-Katsuki!"

"Mm.. You.. you taste good,Tsu.." He mumbled,as he licked up her neck.

"Mm!.." She moaned softly.

Bakugo then crawled over to her legs,and lifted up her skirt,pulling her panties off. He licked her wet folds.

"K-Katsuki.." She moaned as he licked faster.

"K-Katsuki!" She grabbed his tail. His eyes widened as his ears went down,and his face flushed red,he slowly stopped licking.

"T-Tsu.." He moaned.

"Mm? What's wrong K-Katsuki?"

"F-Fuck..! D-Dont.. grip my tail so tightly.."

"Why? Do you like it?" She teased by gripping his tail tighter.

He let out a moan. "T-Tsu!.."

She giggled. "Okay,okay." She let go of his tail.

He crawled on top of her,laying his head on her breasts.

She continued to pet him,as his tail wagged,and his ears going down from pleasure.

"Mm.." He purred,closing his eyes.

"Night Katsuki." She smiled as she kissed his head.

His tail wagged as he fell asleep.