~December~

It was Tuesday, November 30 around 11 pm. Tsu snuggled into her 3 foot tall Bakugo plushie on her bed, ready to fall asleep.

Until she heard a knock on the door.

She sighed, but knew she had to answer it. So she got up and answered the door.

It swung open quickly, and it was Bakugo.

"Katsuki? What're you doing here so late?"

"Idiot, do you not know what time it is?" He invited himself inside, closing the door behind him.

"Uh.." She yawned, before licking her lips. "11;59 at night? It's late, Kero. We should sleep."

"Exactly." He leaned down closer. "Do you not know what day it is?"

She thought for a moment. "Uh-" She sighed once she realized. "November 30."

He smirked. "And do you remember what you promised?"

"Yes, Katsuki. I do."

"Great. So what're you waiting for? C'mon."

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the bed.

He sat on the edge of the bed on the edge of the bed and pulled her in front of him.

"Get on your fucking knees, now."

"Kero." She blinked.

He sighed. "Please?"

"Mhm, better." She obeyed, and sat on her legs.

"Good frog."

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them off along with his boxers.

"First, lift your arms."

"Okay?" She lifted her arms.

He pulled off her shirt over her head.

"Second, we don't need this."

He unclasped her bra and tossed it away.

"There, now you're ready."

"Kero." She croaked nervously, as his member rubbed against her cheek.

"What're you waiting for? Go ahead."

Her cheeks flushed pink, as she licked his tip.

"Heh.." He bit his bottom lip.

She placed her mouth on his tip, as her tongue slowly wrapped all around his member.

She stroked his dick slowly with her tongue, while she sucked the tip.

"Ngh- fuckk.." he moaned.

She scooted in closer between his legs, his member now between her breasts. She rubbed her breasts against his member, while continuing to suck the tip and stroke with her tongue.

"F-Fuck!" He let out a chuckle. "Y-You're using your breasts too?! N-Ngh! Damn it!.."

Her tongue slowly picked up the pace, and began stroking faster as her mouth pushed halfway down onto his member.

He leaned his head back as he moaned. "A-Arrgh!
F-Fuckk! I'm.. c-cominggg!"

He reached his climax, and squirted the liquid into her mouth as her tongue strokes slowed down.

"Hah.. f-fuckk.." He looked down at her.

She pulled her mouth and tongue off his member, right before gulping down the liquid.

"Kero." She croaked as her tongue hung out the side of her mouth.

He grinned. "Fuck.. just c'mere." He patted the spot next to him.

She smiled as she stood up and sat next to him.

"Here." He handed her his classic black shirt, with the white skull on it.

She quickly tossed it on then rested her head on his shoulder.

He picked up his boxers and pulled them on, right before he pulled her into his lap.

He chuckled softly. "Thank you.." A wide blush spread across his face as he averted her gaze.

She giggled, before kissing his forehead.

"It's no problem, Katsuki." She smiled.

He looked at her, his face flushing red.

"D-Damn you.." he grumbled. "Stop being so damn adorable!!" He shouted as he pinched her cheeks.

She squeaked. "O-Ouch. Okay, okay-"