~Midnight Snack~

It was 12 am, Bakugo rode the elevator down to the common room.

Once the elevator stopped, he saw a familiar sea green haired female sitting on the couch, so he walked over.

"Oi, what're you doing up so late?" He crept behind Tsu and asked her.

"I could ask you the same thing." She replied.

"Couldn't sleep." He yawned before sitting down on the couch next to her.

He saw her legs were crossed, in her lap was a plate of sushi, and in her left hand was chopsticks.

She looked at him to see he was staring at her food.

"What? Do you want some?" She offered.

His gaze looked away from the sushi, to her onyx eyes. "Uh, yes."

She took her chopsticks and picked up a sushi roll.

Bakugo would've took her chopsticks, if she hadn't pulled her hand away.

"Oi, what're you doing? Give me."

"Nuh uh." She moved the chopsticks holding the sushi towards his mouth. "Say 'ah'!"

He growled. "I can feed myself."

He tried snatching the chopsticks again, but failed.

"Oi, I'm serious. Give me!"

She held the chopsticks to his mouth again. "Ah."

"Tsu, I'm serious. I'm not a baby! I can fucking feed myself! Now give me the damn chopsticks!"

She slightly moved the chopsticks forward. "Ah."

He growled deeply, before chomping the sushi roll out of the chopsticks. He quickly turned away crossing his arms.

She smiled before picking up another sushi roll.

"Want another?"

"Yes!" He shouted, his eyes closed.

She giggled before holding the chopsticks up to his mouth again.

He opened his left eye slightly, before he took the whole sushi roll into his mouth, and swallowed.

"Another one?" She asked asked as she picked up another sushi roll with her chopsticks.

He sighed, letting his arms relax. "Yes, please."

She held the chopsticks up to his mouth. "Ah."

He glared at her, before mumbling. "Ah."

He held his mouth open, allowing her to feed him the sushi. He took it into his mouth, and swallowed.

"Good boy." She smiled.

She quickly moved the plate of sushi once she saw Bakugo about to lay his head in her lap.

"Ah!" He held his mouth open again.

She picked up another sushi roll with her chopsticks and placed it into his mouth.

He took it into his mouth and swallowed.

He growled, averting her gaze.

"Don't.. tell anyone about this. You hear me?"

She giggled. "I won't."