~Baby Neko Pt3~

Tsuyu slept on her stomach in her bed.

"Nya, nya!" Bakugo tried to shake her awake.

"Kero.. in a second Katsuki.." She tiredly mumbled.

He huffed.

He climbed down from her bed, and walked towards the bedroom door. Thankfully, the door was cracked open. So he stepped outside and made his way to the elevator.

He huffed again once he realized he wouldn't be ale to reach the buttons.

He walked over to one of his classmates dorms, and knocked on the door.

The door soon cracked open.

"Hello?" Todoroki spoke from inside his dorm.

"Nya!"

"Huh?" Todoroki looked down at him. "Bakugo? What is it?" He crouched down.

"Nya!" He pointed toward the elevator.

Todoroki glanced at the elevator, then back at Bakugo. "Oh, you need help?"

He nodded, an angry vein popping out his forehead.

"Sure. C'mon then." He held out his hand.

Bakugo growled, before climbing into his hand. "Nya."

"You're welcome."

He walked into the elevator, and held Bakugo out the reach the buttons.

Bakugo clicked on the first floor, the common room.

The elevator came to a stop once they reached the second floor. The doors opened and Midoriya stepped inside.

"Oh, hey Todoroki-Kun!" He waved, with a cheery smile as always.

"Hello, Midoriya."

"Eh?" Midoriya glanced at his hand, looking at Bakugo. "Kacchan? What're you doing?"

Bakugo hissed, and kept his gaze on the elevator doors.

"R-Right, sorry." He chuckled nervously.

The elevator stopped once they reached the first floor.

Bakugo jumped down from Todoroki's hand, and casually walked out the elevator.

"Bakugo, need me to come with you?" Todoroki asked.

But Bakugo ignored, and walked straight towards the kitchen.

"Oh, alright then."

Midoriya chuckled nervously. "I'm gonna go train now.. Uh, s-see ya, Todoroki-Kun!" He smiled, running out the elevator and straight outside.

"See you, Midoriya." Todoroki pressed the button to the 5th floor, heading back to his dorm.

Meanwhile, Bakugo climbed onto the kitchen counter. He wanted to get into the cabinets to grab a bag of chips, or anything.

He grabbed a bunch of random pots and pans, and stacked them up to reach the cabinet. He managed to climb to the top, but then the stack started to wobble.

The stack wobbled even more as it began to fall apart. He quickly jumped and ended up hanging onto the edge of the cabinet.

"N-Nya!" He tried pulling himself up, but his soft little paws were to weak.

Just then, his small sweatpants fell to the floor, exposing his cherry blossom pink bum.

He huffed, finally climbing into the cabinet.

He looked down to the floor, seeing his sweatpants lie there.

'Welp, there goes my pants.' He thought.