~Cramps~

It was Monday morning,and Tsu didn't arrive in class. So Bakugo went to her dorm to go check on her.

He knocked on her door. "Tsu?" He spoke.

He heard some groaning coming from inside,but no response.

"I'm coming in." He slowly opened the door. He saw Tsu laying in bed. She was hugging her frog plushie tight to her stomach.

He walked over to her. "Tsu?" He moved the hair out of her face. "What's the matter?"

She groaned. "Kero.. Dumb cramps.."

"Oh." He sighed. "I know this happens every month,but that's not a reason to skip class."

"But if hurts.." She snuggled into her plushie.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on. It can't be that bad."

She glared at him,then punched him in his stomach.

His eyes widened,he coughed. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?!" He shouted.

"That's what it feels like!" She responded.

"Look. You still have to come to class,so get up already."

She shook her head,and pulled the blanket over her head.

"Oi." He threw the blanket off of her. "I said get up."

She teared up. "No.. I don't want to!" She pulled the blanket over her once again.

His eyes widened. He sighed. "Tsu.." He pulled the blanket off of her a little,and caressed her cheek. He got an idea. "I'll be back." He walked out of her dorm.

"Oh-okay.." She mumbled as she nuzzled her face into her frog plushie.

——————15 Minutes Later——————

Bakugo walked back into her dorm,he changed into his black tank top and sweatpants. He held his hoodie in his arms. He closed the door and walked over to her.

"Oi." He poked her cheek. "Here,put this on already." He handed her his hoodie.

"Kero?" She sat up,and took his hoodie. She put it on. "Kero,Kero." She snuggled into it.

He blushed. "Fucking.. dumbass.." He muttered.
"Now come here already." He laid next to her in bed,and cuddled her. He laid his hand on her stomach,and used it as a heating pad.

She yawned,and nuzzled her head into his neck.

He chuckled. Then kissed her forehead.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing. Your just so adorable in my hoodie."

She giggled. "Whatever." She kissed his cheek,then continued cuddling him.