~Birthday~

Tsu woke up excitedly,she quickly took out her phone and looked at the time. '8:46 am. February 12.' Her birthday! Today was Tsu's 17 birthday!

She quickly got dressed,and ran downstairs. As she entered the room,everyone completely ignored her. She walked over to Uraraka and Hagakure.

"Ochako! Have any plans this evening? Kero." She asked smiling as she placed her finger on her chin.

Uraraka thought. "Hm.. no,not really! Why?" She smiled.

Tsu's smile slowly faded. "Oh. No reason!" She smiled as she walked off. 'No way.. did Ochako really forget my birthday?..' She pondered. She then accidentally bumped into Midoriya.

"Oof-"

"Hm?" Midoriya looked down at her.

"Kero! I'm so sorry Midoriya!" She said bowing down,apologizing.

He chuckled. "Hey,it's okay Asui!" He smiled. "So,how are you today?" He asked.

She stood up. "Call me Tsu." She reminded him.

"Ah,yes! Of course!" He chuckled nervously.

"Kero. And.. actually,I'm doing okay. Do you have any plans this evening?" She asked.

He thought for a moment. "Hm,no not currently." He replied.

"Oh,I see.." She rubbed her arm. "Well,see you later then." She waved as she walked off.

"But Midoriya,what about the surpri—" Midoriya placed his hand over his mouth. "Shh! Todoroki!" Midoriya shushed him.

'It seems everyone's forgot my birthday..' She pondered as she teared up,running back to her dorm.

She gently closed the door and rushed to her bed. She lied down and started to cry.

'I can't believe they forgot my birthday..' She sniffed.

As the hours passed,Tsu had stayed in bed all day. Until around 7.pm,when Bakugo had texted her.

pm,when Bakugo had texted her

'I wonder what he wants..' She rubbed her eyes and sighed as she got up,and slipped on her froggy slippers. As she walked downstairs,all the lights were off.

"What's wrong with the lights?" She spoke.

The lights suddenly turned on.

"Surprise!!" The rest of class 1a shouted. Bakugo stood in front with a soft welcoming smile. Sato held a beautiful vanilla 3 layer cake,with decorative Lilly pads,mushrooms and frogs! And the rest held gifts.

Tsu's eyes had widen in shock. "I-I.." She teared up,speechless.

His eyes widened. "Oh no,Tsu!" Bakugo ran over. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Kero!" She hug tackled him to the floor.

"AH,FUCK!" He yelled as he fell down.

She sniffed. "Kero! Thank you!.." She smiled as she nuzzled her face into his chest.

He smiled as he wrapped an arm around her,and laid his head onto hers. "Of course.. I love you."

A minute passed as they both got up. She looked at her fellow classmates. "What the heck guys? You really made me think you forgot my birthday. Kero."

Midoriya chuckled. "Sorry Asu— I mean! Sorry Tsu! It was Kacchan's idea!" He smiled.

"Yeah,Bakugo wanted to surprise you!" Uraraka squealed.

Tsu looked over at him. "You did?"

"Well yeah.." He looked away rubbing the back of his head as he blushed. "You idiot,of course I did!"

She closed her eyes and smiled at him while sticking out her tongue. "Kero! Thank you Katsuki!"

He looked at her,his blush spread more. "Tch.. your welcome! Damn frog.." He smiled slightly.

After a while,everyone sat on the couch's to see Tsu open her presents. Tsu opened Bakugo's gift,it was a huge frog plushie!

She looked at it,her eyes widened of excitement. "Kero,Kero!" She croaked happily as she shoved her face into it.

"Here,let me get the tag." Bakugo said.

Tsu hit his hand away. "No touching my frog! Kero!" She stuck her tongue out.

He laughed. "Alright,alright."

As time went on,they cut the cake,Tsu took a slice. When she bit into it her eyes sparkled. "Wow! Kero! Sato,this cake is amazing!" She smiled.

"Eh,it's alright." Bakugo shrugged.

Tsu then threw a slice of cake at Bakugo's face,she giggled.

He growled. "Damn it.. Tsu!"

She laughed as she jumped away.

"Oh! It's so on!" He grabbed a slice of cake. "GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" He yelled,chasing her through the dorms.

As the night continued,everyone went to their dorms. Tsu and Bakugo stayed in hers,Tsu's room was now filled with presents.

Tsu laid in bed,hugging the huge frog plushie he got for her. She snuggled her face into it. She yawned.

Bakugo then caressed her cheek. "Go to sleep frog."

Tsu smiled. "Night Katsuki.." She yawned dozing off,snuggling into her plushie. "Kero,Kero~" She snored softly.

Bakugo smiled. "Night.." He yawned wrapping his arm around her waist,and falling asleep.