~Calm Hugs~

Bakugo and Tsuyu walked into the gym. Tsuyu wore the gym uniform, while Bakugo wore the gym pants and his regular black tank top.

"Katsuki, why'd you want to train again?" Tsuyu spoke, placing her finger on her chin.

Bakugo growled. "Because I'm fucking angry, that dunce face is an idiot."

"Why? What'd he do, Kero?"

He crossed his arms. "That idiot was telling shitty hair about how you could have someone so much better than me."

"Kero?" Tsuyu watched as an angry vein popped out his forehead, and steam blew out his ears.

She got an idea, and immediately ran towards him, hugging him tight.

A small blush formed on his face, along with a look of confusion as he held his arms in the air, away from her.

She looked up at him. "Did it work? Did I hug all the anger out of you?"

His blush spread wider, his cheeks now red.

"W—What the hell kind of question is that?! No hug in history could calm my anger!!" He shouted.

A surprised look appeared on Tsuyu's face.

"Then I'll just have to hug you even harder, Kero!"

Her tongue shot out her mouth and wrapped around his waist, squeezing him slightly as her arms squeezed him even tighter while hoisting him up.

His blush spread wider, his face red. "T-That's not how this fucking works, damn frog! Put me down!! And you're using your quirk, that's cheating!"

After a minute of her squeezing him, he sighed heavily. "Tsu." He muttered, his blush fading.

"Kero?"

"Y-You can put me down now.." He averted her gaze.

Her tongue slowly unwrapped from him, as she slowly pulled away and put him down.

"Feel better?" She smiled.

He nodded slowly, looking down. "Mhm.."

"Then c'mere, you baby." She opened her arms.

He immediately rushed towards her and hugged her tight.

"Kero." She patted his back.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry?" She giggled. "For what?"

"For being angry, I guess. I just hate the thought of you leaving me for somebody else, like dunce face."

Tsuyu lifted up his chin from her chest, and smiled.

"I think Kaminari's to low for my standards. I prefer something else."

His eyes widened slightly. "What is it?"

She giggled. "A tall blonde, who's hotheaded, strong, fearless, and not afraid to stand up for himself."

His wide blush came back, as he nuzzled his face into her breasts.

"Tch, you idiot.." He grumbled, embarrassed.

"Love you too, Katsuki." She kissed his head.