~Cramps Pt2~

Tuesday morning,Tsu woke up to something nudging he shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes. "Huh?.."

Bakugo looked at her. "Here,I made you breakfast." He smiled as he placed a small tray in her lap.

She yawned as she sat up. "Thank you.. but Katsuki,you didn't have to."

He shrugged. "I know." He sat down next to her.

She picked up her chopsticks,and took a bite of her egg. She looked at him,he was just watching her eat.

She felt a little awkward. "Uh.. aren't you gonna eat too?" She asked.

He shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

"But I'll feel bad if you don't eat.. Kero." She placed the chopsticks holding the egg to his mouth. "Here,take a bite!" She demanded.

"I said I'm not—"

She shoved the egg into his mouth.

"Mmph—" He tried speaking,but his mouth was full. He swallowed the egg. "Damn it.. idiot."

"Kero." She smiled.

"Tch.. whatever." He gave her a water bottle. "Here,drink up. You need to stay hydrated."

"Thanks." She took off the cap and drank some water.

——————After Eating——————

"Are you done?" Bakugo asked.

Tsu nodded,then stood up.

"Woah,woah. Where're you going?"

"To class? It's almost 8."

He stood up. "Hell no. Your staying here so I can take care of you."

"Katsuki,like you said;it's not a reason to skip class." She was about to walk to the bathroom,before he grabbed her wrist.

"Katsuki?"

"I said no. Your staying here." He said bluntly.

She sighed. "Okay,fine."

"Here. I brought you some more comfortable clothes." He handed her some grey sweatpants,and his black hoodie. "Now go change."

She nodded,then walked into the bathroom.

After changing,she walked out the bathroom,and held her hands on her stomach.

"Cramps again?" He asked.

She nodded. "Kero.."

He sighed,then scooped her up. He walked over to the bed and sat down as he laid her in his lap.

He slid his hand up her hoodie.

"Kero?" She blushed.

"Hm. You didn't wear a shirt,or a bra?" He asked.

She shook her head. "N-No."

He smirked. "Good." With his one hand,he groped her breast.

She moaned. "A-Ah.. K-Katsuki?.. I-I don't think this is helping.." She stuttered.

"You need something to distract you from the pain. And that's me." He chuckled softly,as he continued to grope her breast.

"M.. Mh!.." She moaned as she lied her head on his shoulder.

He squeezed her nipple.

"A-Ah!.." She whined in pleasure as she drooled.
"K-Katsuki.. n-no more.. Kero.."

He slowly took his hand out of her hoodie. "Feel any better?" He asked.

"K-Kero." She nodded.

He chuckled. "Good." He kissed her cheek.

——————1 Hour Later——————

Tsu fell asleep as Bakugo cuddled her close,holding her waist.

"Kero.. Kero.." She snored softly,as she snuggled into her frog plushie.

"Heh.. cute." He kissed her head.

She whined,as she hugged her plush tighter.

"Tsu?" He spoke. He noticed her curl up.

'Must be the cramps..' He thought. He warmed up his hand,then slid his hand up her hoodie,and placed it on her stomach.

She slowly calmed down,and loosened her hold on her frog plushie. "Kero.." She snored softly.

He rubbed her stomach. "Sleep tight Tsu."