~Sleepwalking~

Bakugo and Tsuyu were sitting in Aizawa's office, it was quiet until Bakugo slammed his hands on his desk.

"Tsu was hit with some quirk! Is she gonna be okay?!" He shouted.

Aizawa sighed, "Bakugo, I told you already. I'm not able to erase the quirk, and based on her appearance she seems fine."

"That's not good enough!" He shouted again, "What if she explodes or something?!"

"Look, we captured the criminal. All we know about his quirk is that it's called 'sleepwalking.' Doesn't sound to dangerous to me."

Bakugo groaned, "Fine! Jeez." He quickly grabbed Tsuyu's hand before walking out his office and dragging her out with him.

"Katsuki," Tsuyu spoke, "I know you're worried, but I feel fine."

"I know, idiot. But just to be safe I think you should sleep in your own dorm tonight."

"Kero." Tsuyu frowned.

"Oh, stop sulking," He kissed her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow. 'Kay?"

"Oh, alright." She smiled slightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was already 10pm at night when Bakugo was in his dorm trying to sleep. He would've fallen asleep right away if it weren't for the knock on his door.

"Who is it?!" He groaned before sitting up.

After a few seconds of no response he stood up from his bed and walked towards the door.

He opened the door to see Tsuyu, who's appearance was sort of zombie like. Her arms were swayed as she leaned forward slightly, her eyes closed while her mouth hung open, her tongue sticking out slightly.

"Oh," Bakugo sighed, "it's you. How're you feeling?"

She didn't respond, at least not in words, but instead a small raspy groan.

"Tsu?" He raised his hand to her cheek, but just as the tip of his thumb touched her, she quickly shoved him back into the room with such force he landed back in his bed.

His eyes widened, "Oi, Tsuyu!" He shouted as she slowly walked closer to him.

She then climbed into the bed with him, her body resting on his legs as she slowly began pulling his pants and boxers down.

His cheeks flushed red, "The fuck?! What're you doing?!"

His member sprung out and rubbed against her lips, before she took the tip into her mouth.

"Grrh.." He grunted as his hands gripped tightly on the blanket beneath him.

Her mouth made its way farther down, taking his whole member into her mouth as she started bobbing her head slowly.

"Argh, fuck!" Bakugo moaned, "T-That all you got, dumbass?!"

Tsuyu then wrapped her tongue around his member, stroking it at a fast pace while continuing to bob her head up and down.

"Gah! Fuck! Damn it!" He moaned, as Tsuyu quickened her bobbing and stroking.

His hands gripped the blanket tighter as he reached his limit, releasing the liquid into her mouth.

Tsuyu then slowly lifted her mouth off his member, before collapsing onto the bed beside him.

"T-Tsk," Bakugo shuddered, slowly letting go of the blanket beneath him. "Tsuyu?"

He glanced at his girlfriend who was fast asleep, snoring softly.

"Kero.. Kero.." She snored, snuggling into Bakugo's blanket.

Bakugo sighed, before slowly pulling his pants and boxers back up.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, Tsuyu woke up confused.

'How'd I get here? I'm sure I slept in my dorm last night.' She thought.

She looked at Bakugo who was already awake.

"Katsuki," Tsuyu spoke, "how'd I get here?"

Bakugo averted her glance and nuzzled his face into his pillow. "Dunno."

"Oh, okay. Wanna head to class now?"

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." He mumbled before sitting up.

After the two changed into their student uniforms, they headed to class. Aizawa stopped the two before they could enter the classroom.

"Oh, Bakugo. How is Asui feeling?" He asked.

Bakugo glanced at Tsuyu who gave an affirmative nod, before looking back at Aizawa. "She's fine."

"Good to hear. Also, I've gotten more news on the criminal's quirk," he began, "he's used his quirk multiple times on young women. Once the women fall asleep, they'd wonder around looking for someone to-" he sighed, "pleasure."

Bakugo's eyes widened slightly, a small blush on his face as he looked away from his teacher, and his girlfriend.

"Kero?" Tsuyu placed her finger on her chin in confusion, a small pink blush staining her cheeks.

"Yeah, so anyway. Come on in then, class will start soon." Aizawa walked into the class and into the front of the room.

Bakugo looked back at Tsuyu who still had a confused expression on her face.

"You really don't remember anything from last night?" He questioned her.

"Nope, nothing at all." She replied.

Bakugo sighed before stuffing his hands into his pockets and walking forward into the classroom, "Whatever." He said plainly.

"Kero." Tsuyu shrugged it off and followed him.