~Gender Swap~

It was Friday, almost 5pm when Bakugo knocked on Tsuyu's dorm room door.

"Oi, Tsu! Why weren't you in class today?"

He slowly cracked open the door, to see a silhouette of someone under the blanket of her bed.

He sighed before walking inside.

"Did you sleep in again?"

He slowly pulled the blanket off, to see a short, sea green haired male, who he's never seen before.

His eyes widened. "What the- Oi! Who the hell are you?!"

The male in the bed rolled over. "Not now.."

Bakugo growled, before lifting the male up by their jacket collar. "Answer the question! Who're you?!"

"Hm?.." The male slowly opened his eyes before yawning. "Oh, hey Katsuki."

"The hell did you just call me?!"

The male sighed before rolling his eyes.

"Answer. The. Question."

The male looked Bakugo right in the eyes before answering.

"Katsuki, it's me. Tsuyu."

Bakugo quickly dropped her. "Tsuyu?!"

"Ouch-" Tsuyu rubbed her (his) side. "Yes, it's me."

"Well what the hell happened?!"

She sighed. "Some quirk."

"That's why you didn't come to class?"

She nodded. "Kero."

Bakugo sighed. "Well at least it's Friday. The quirk should wear off tomorrow."

"Yeah, hopefully."

——————9 Pm——————

Tsuyu sat in her bed reading a book, while Bakugo laid his head on her stomach.

Bakugo groaned. "Tsuyu, I'm horny."

Tsuyu put down her book. "Why don't you masturbate?"

"Because, it's not the same." He crossed his arms.

Tsuyu kissed his forehead. "How about kisses instead?" She smiled.

Bakugo smirked. "Hell yes."

He swiftly sat up before climbing into her lap, and pulling on her tie.

"What're you waiting for? Kiss me, you damn frog."

Bakugo slammed their lips together, before slowly inserting his tongue.

"Mm!" Tsuyu's cheeks flushed red.

After a minute of tonguing, Bakugo slowly pulled away, a wide grin on his face.

"K-Kero." Tsuyu panted.

Bakugo's eyes widened slightly when he felt something poking at him from underneath.

"Huh." He slowly moved off her lap, to a see a bulge in Tsuyu's pants.

"Well, well. Look what we have here."

"E-Eh?" Tsuyu stuttered.

"Someone has a boner." He smirked.

"W-What?!" She quickly pulled her legs to her chest.

Bakugo chuckled softly. "You're horny, aren't you?"

"M-Maybe a little." Tsuyu mumbled. "Just tell me how to make it go away!"

He smirked. "Oh, I can help. Just spread your legs."

"Oh-okay.." She hesitantly spread her legs.

He slowly pulled down her pants, along with her panties before her member sprung out.

He glanced it up and down.

"The hell? It's bigger than mine." He grumbled.

Tsuyu gulped nervously as her member twitched.

He licked the tip of her member.

She shut her eyes tightly before gripping the bedsheets slightly.

Bakugo chuckled softly. "It's not that bad, is it?"

"N-No, it feels good." She mumbled.

"Then I bet you'll love when I take the whole damn thing down my throat."

He placed his mouth on the tip, before slowly taking it all in. Then he began bobbing his head up and down slowly.

A soft moan left Tsuyu's mouth before chuckling softly. "Y-You sure know how to suck dick. Don't you Katsuki?"

Bakugo scowled at her. "Shput up, dwon't mwake me bhite your dhick off."

(Translation; "Shut up, don't make me bite your dick off.")

Bakugo then started to bob his head faster.

"Ah.." Tsuyu moaned. "K-Katsuki.."

Before she could cum Bakugo pulled his mouth off, a big smirk on his face.

"K-Kero?"

Just then his hand wrapped around her member and began stroking it at a fast pace.

"A-Ah!" She moaned. "K-Katsuki, I'm- K-Kero!" She managed to get out before squirting the cum right onto Bakugo's cheek.

Bakugo chuckled softly as his stokes slowed down.

"K-Kero.." Tsuyu panted, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth.

Bakugo then used his index finger to wipe his cheek, before licking his finger. He then crawled onto Tsuyu.

"Did you have fun?" He smirked.

A wide blush spread across her face before quickly averting his gaze. "H-Hush."

"I'll take that as a yes." He kissed her forehead.