~Brownie~

After school, Tsuyu wandered into the classroom to retrieve her bag which she left.

"What do we do?" She heard Mineta whisper to someone inside the classroom.

"Not sure, but hey, it's just one bite!" Kaminari whispered back.

"Hey, Kaminari, Mineta, what's the matter?" Tsuyu walked over to the three males.

"Oh, Tsuyu!" Kaminari jumped, "Well, um. Bakugo took a bite of chocolate.. then he dropped dead drunk and won't wake up." He pointed to Bakugo, who was passed out at his desk.

"What?" Tsuyu placed her finger on her chin, "Did it have alcohol in it, kero? Apparently, Katsuki's no good with alcohol. He told me that he had some once in middle school, and the next day went on an awful rampage."

Kaminari and Mineta stood there, shocked.

"Uh, Tsuyu!" Kaminari patted her shoulder, "We'll leave him to you! You can handle him, right?"

"Oh, sure." Tsuyu replied as Kaminari nodded, before quickly running out the classroom with Mineta.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsuyu was already halfway to her dorm while carrying Bakugo on her back.

Bakugo nudged his head into her cheek, "Ugh, Tsuyuuu! Where're we going?"

Tsuyu sighed, "To your dorm, so you can rest."

"Jeez, you're tired already?" He shouted.

"Yeah, because I had to carry you all the way here." She mumbled.

"Huh, what was that? Wanna speak up?!"

"No thanks, I'm good."

She finally arrived at his dorm. Bakugo hopped off her back as she opened the door, allowing both of them to walk inside.

Bakugo flopped onto his bed, "Ahh," he sighed lovingly, "so cozy."

"Kero." Tsuyu closed the bedroom door before walking over to the bed and sitting next to him.

"Are you going to rest?" Tsuyu asked.

"Rest?! Hell no! You're no fun." Bakugo replied, "Since you walked all the way here, stick around."

Tsuyu immediately noticed his lust filled eyes. "You don't mean.. to do it?"

"Whoo, yeah! Let's do it!!" He shouted as he immediately sat up before pushing her into the bed.

"H-Hey, wait! You weren't like this before! You said you'd throw tantrums!" Tsuyu shouted.

"Hah? Dunno, don't remember." Bakugo mumbled before pulling off Tsuyu's skirt.

Tsuyu squealed, "I-It's normal not to remember things when you get drunk, right?!!"

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Blah, blah, blah, just shut up already. Jeez." He pulled off her panties before rubbing his finger along her wet folds. "You got wet from this, so be quiet, idiot."

'If I turn him down here, he'll get really angry.' Tsuyu thought.

"I'm only gonna use my mouth, so hurry up and give in already." He smirked as he licked her clit.

"Uwa.." Tsuyu panted as her hand tangled itself into his spiky hair.

Tsuyu moaned as Bakugo plunged his tongue inside her, closely reaching her climax.

"Ah, I'm.. coming!" She moaned out as she squirted the liquid into his mouth.

Bakugo slowly sat up, his tongue sticking out and showing the liquid before swallowing.

"S-Sorry." Tsuyu mumbled as her cheeks tinted red.

"Damn, that was quick." Bakugo smirked.

"Sorry, but.. you want to keep going, don't you?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly.

"Obviously. Now take these off!" He immediately ripped off her jacket, along with her shirt and bra.

Tsuyu huffed, "Jeez, impatient much?"

"Yeah, yeah. Shut it." Bakugo grumbled before beginning to unbuckle his belt, allowing his to pull down his pants and boxers.

His tip rubbed against her clit making her moan softly.

"Hah, you ready?" He smirked.

Tsuyu nodded slowly. "K-Kero."

As soon as she responded he slowly inserted himself into her, "Ah, shit!" Bakugo shouted.

"What's the matter?" Tsuyu mumbled.

"You feel fucking amazing." He mumbled back as he started to thrust into her slowly.

"Ah, Katsuki.." She moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hah, fuck.." Bakugo moaned, "Want me to go faster, huh? Say it! Say you want me to go faster!"

Tsuyu arched her back, "Ahh, Katsuki! F-Faster!" She moaned out before biting her lip.

He snickered, "Heh, good girl!"

He quickened his pace and soon enough he began slamming himself into her, earning loud moans from her and himself.

Tsuyu moaned loudly as she reached her end, her walls tightened around his member before she released the liquid onto his member.

"Ah! F-Fuck!" Bakugo shouted through his moaning before slamming himself deep inside her and reaching his limit. His warm liquid shot out his member and into her womb.

"H-Hah.. hah.." He collapsed onto her, continuing to pant heavily.

She felt his hot breath on her neck, "Fuckk.." He moaned into her ear.

Tsuyu sighed in relief that is was over, "K-Kero."

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Bakugo's thumb caressed her cheek.

"Yeah, I guess." Tsuyu mumbled.

"Wanna go for another round?" He smirked as he licked slowly up her neck.

Tsuyu rolled her eyes, "No, Katsuki. C'mon, you need to rest already!"

Bakugo frowned, "Aww, so mean, Tsuyu-Chan."

"C'mon, if you promise to go to sleep, I'll cuddle you and let you be the small spoon." She smiled.

Bakugo looked up at the ceiling as if he was thinking, "Hmm, fine. I promise."

"Good boy. Now c'mon."

Tsuyu then laid on her side of the bed, Bakugo laid on his but his body was slightly lower than hers so she could spoon him.

Bakugo wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, his head snuggled into her breasts as Tsuyu wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Night Katsuki." She kissed his head.

"Mm, night." He mumbled as he constantly rubbed his head into her breasts.