~Shower~

It was around 10pm on a Saturday,Bakugo was showering in Tsu's dorm.

'He's taking so long.' Tsu thought. An idea soon struck her mind. "Kero!" She quietly snuck into the bathroom. She quickly but quietly got undressed,and wrapped a towel around her body.

She quickly opened the shower curtains.
"Kero! Katsuki!" She smiled.

"AH! FUCK- TSU?! WHAT THE—" His face became red. He then covered his crotch with his hands.

She giggled,then got into the shower with him,still wearing her towel. She hugged him.

"Oi. What the fuck are you doing?"

"I missed you! You were taking too long." She pouted.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah,whatever." He gently pushed her away. He noticed the towel around her.

"Oi! Take off the fucking towel! It's weird if I'm the only one who's nude." He said,crossing his arms.

"Kero? Okay,okay." She took off the towel,placing it outside the shower.

"Tch,good." He said grabbing her waist,pulling her closer as he dug his face into her shoulder.

"Kero." She smiled blushing,as she patted his back.

He slowly pulled away. "Tsu?"

"Yes?" She responded,placing her finger on her chin.

"Can I wash you?" He asked bluntly.

She blushed. "Kero!" She nodded.

He grabbed soap,and began washing her body.

Her blush spread to her ears,she was quite flustered,but for some reason enjoyed his hands rubbing against her body.

"Why so red hun?" He smirked while washing her waist.

"Kero? B-because you're touching me all over."

"Would you like me to stop?" He slowly stoped.

"Kero!" She shook her head as she placed his hands back onto her waist. "N-no.. please continue."

He smirked,then proceeded and stared washing her breasts.

She gulped,turning more red.

He pulled her closer as he grind into her,washing her thighs.

"Mm.. Katsuki.." She mumbled something.

He grabbed her chin for her to look at him. "Mm? What was that hun?"

She gulped. "Y-your... your dick I-Is poking at me.."

"Oh? Is it?~" He said putting away the soap,and grabbing her waist,as he grinds in between her legs.

"Kero.. K-Katsuki.."

He licked up the back of her neck as he slowly stopped grinding into her.

"Mm!.." She blushed.

He chuckled. "Heh,I'm only teasing." He smirked.

"Y-you tease too much. Kero." She pouted.

"Tch,yeah right." He kissed her cheek.

They then got out the shower,they both got dressed as Tsu put on Bakugo's black tank top,along with some shorts.

He looked at her. "Oi. Is that mine?"

"Yup. Kero." She smiled.

"Tch." He blushed. "Whatever,let's go." He said as he grabbed her hand and tossed her onto the bed.

"Kero! I- Katsuki-"

He lied on top of her,with his face digging into her breasts,he yawned.

She smiled as she rubbed his head.

"Kero. Night Katsuki." She kissed his head.

"Mm.. Night Tsu." He mumbled.