9

Totally not me thinking about the time when I was 10 and my step mom took me to get my first REAL bra, and when the lady measured me she realized I was a double d and then asked me my age.. and I told her, "oh I'm 10!" Her eyes widened so much- 😂😂 I- omg best day of my life, the look on her face was priceless, poor thing was probably so confused on why I was a double d at fucking 10 years old! I think I was the same height as her as well 😂😂

I think my cousin just fell off the bunk bed and I'm sitting here looking at goat pictures-

Clay's POV ( basically last chapter but Clay's POV :) )

I entered my trailer to be met with a man, about the same height as me, green eyes, green...hair? And a Minecraft... creeper hoodie... strange, but he seems nice!

"Hello! I'm Sam, I'll be doing your makeup, hair, and all that other fun stuff." He explained, I nodded and sat down. He took a quick picture of me and explained he would need it later when he added my freckles back.

I didn't know what Sam was putting on my face but I gathered that whatever it is, it's cold. After he did that he grabbed something that matches my skin tone, he put it under my eyes, chin, and forehead. He blended it and then he dotted some other stuff under my eyes. I was confused but I knew it was makeup so I just let him.

"Hmm, I don't think you're going to need blush.." he hummed and moved on. He seemed pretty quiet, and didn't say much. He put some weird bright stuff on my nose and a little on my cheekbone, after he put what I think is called eyeshadow on and eyeliner? I mentally face palmed. Then he put on lipstick and gave me a mirror to look at the makeup

 Then he put on lipstick and gave me a mirror to look at the makeup

It actually looked pretty good!

"Like it?" He asked

"Hell yeah! It looks awesome!" I smiled

"Good! Now I'm going to add your freckles back and add a little smiley face next to your ear. Is that alright with you?" I nodded.

Sam grabbed the henna, he had a brown one and a black one. He took the brown one and dotted freckles over my face. He was looking at the picture he took beforehand to try and make them match as well as possible. After he was finished he grabbed the black bag and spun my chair to where my left ear was facing him. He put a really small smiley face near my earlobe. It looked like something I would consider getting tattooed on my face so I made a mental note to consider it later.

(Okay not sure if henna works over makeup but we're going to pretend it does 😂)

"Okay I'm finished!" He spun the chair back to where I was facing him. "Would you like to see your outfits?" I nodded and stood up to follow him.

(The trailer is just like George's if your wondering) I had 2 costumes. The first one was the costume I'd be wearing during the first part, it honestly looked like something a prisoner would wear. It had this orange suit, there were a bunch of chains and a pair of handcuffs. I didn't know what I was supposed to do with them. There were bandages? Then I remembered my script and understood. To top it off there was a smiley mask... weird.

The second costume was going to be my main attire. There was a green smiley hoodie that was short sleeved, then underneath there was a striped long sleeve shirt. There were black baggy jeans with a black belt and unsurprisingly more chains. There were a lot of fake piercings too. And a smiley face mask again.

"These look awesome! You did such a good job. Thank you so much!!" I praised

"Yeah of course! Now you should probably head off to talk to your director again and go over everything. I'll bring all this over there." I nodded

"Thank you so much Sam!" I waved and walked out of the trailer.

George's POV

I was on my way to the set but then saw Clay and ran over.

"Clay!!! I'm so excited! The outfits are so detailed, and beautiful, and gorgeous, and AHH I JUST CAN'T WAIT!" I shouted very exited

"George! George, calm down silly! It's very exciting. The costumes are perfect." He smiled

I nodded and we started walking over to Techno together.

"How did your costumes turn out?" I asked

"They look really nice! I think I'll be locked up for awhile though..." he laughed awkwardly

"What?! You think your character is a criminal- oh" then I remembered the script "makes sense actually!" I giggled. "Ha you have to be locked up while I get to be a mushroom princess!"

"Way to brag, George" he hit my shoulder jokingly and we both laughed.

"Aww, Clay, do you want to be a princess?" I asked in a teasing baby voice.

"N- no..." He looked away

"Mhmm.. we'll be mushroom princesses together one day Clay!" I held his hand

"Sounds like a nice plan, Georgie!" He smiled while I blushed.

We arrived at technoblade to go over the scripts.

"Hey Techno!" Dream greeted and I just smiled :]

"Hello you two!" He looked at our hands and smirked, yet I think Dream got distracted and didn't realize. "Do you two want to go over the scripts now?"

"Yup that sounds good!" I replied

We went over the scripts for today. It was only the first day filming and there it was already getting dramatic. But that's what makes it fun!

———————
1067 words!

Okay, I was going to write the acting part, but I wanted to make sure it's perfect. So I'm going to go watch some videos, and read stuff, just to make sure I know what I'm writing!

I love you all so much! I know things can get hard sometimes, trust me, I'd know. We can get through this together! Get yourself a bite to eat and drink. Make sure you get sleep. Everything will be okay! I would say try and get out of bed too but then that's where you guys would say "take your own advice" 😂! Love you! Stay safe.