18

George's POV

I woke up to my alarm in a hurry, seeing Chloe texted me I quickly texted her back. And then texting Clay afterwards telling him to come pick me up.

"Oh shit- I'm going to miss Chloes landing!!" I quickly jumped up out of bed, my sweatpants falling down a bit because they're too big. Quickly running into the closet and putting on the first thing I see.

 Quickly running into the closet and putting on the first thing I see

(this being it)

I quickly text Clay asking if he's on his way. After I ran downstairs... tripping on my way down, and rushing to eat the pancakes puffy made.

Speaking of Puffy, she came down the stairs obviously confused on why I'm in such a rush. "Dang boy, slow down!! Why are you in such a rush??" Puffy laughed and sat down next to me, cracking her fingers.

"Cant talk- gotta go!!" I quickly stand up and sprint to the door. "Chloe coming-" my words being muffled by the pancake in my mouth "Soon!!" I run out the door, seeing Clay pull up. Leaving a shocked Puffy alone

"OKAY WELL I'LL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK!!" I heard her shout

I ran over to Clay's car as fast as possible. Don't wanna be late!!

Clay just looks over at George, "Hi pretty bo-" George cuts him off

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING STARING? GO! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" George shouts

"Okay okay!!" Clay starts the car back up and pulls out of the driveway.

"So... why are we in a rush..?" Clay asks George, hoping not to be yelled at again.

"My sister moved here! She has a broken leg, and I don't know why...I'm worried!! I wanna be there for her!!" He rushed

"I'm sure she's going to be just fine!" Clay puts his hand on George's thigh and rubs two fingers to comfort him.

George looked over at the blonde who was looking at the road. "Yeah... probably just overreacting." He put his hand over Clays and held it tight. "Just overthinking" he squeezed his eyes shut.

✨Time skip cuz I'm lazy like usual✨

As soon as Clay put the car in park I was out the door, sprinting to the *I forgot what it's called-*, a worried Clay trailing behind.

"GEORGE WAIT!!" Clay called. I couldn't barely hear anything except the wind.

I entered the double doors in a rush, looking around to see if I can find a tallish girl, purplish red hair.. gothy lookin, brown eyes.

"No..." I looked straight ahead

"No..." I looked to my right

"No- CHLOE!!"