12

OKAY SO BASICALLY I FORGOT TO POST A CHAPTER- BUT BEFORE YOU GET MAD BLAME HER!

Adhd: "hey... I'm trapped in the basement"

Shut up- anyways! I just added that into this big chapter since it was half finished- umm yeah I probably fell asleep but let's ignore that... Enjoy! And good luck ;)

(**PLEASE READ THIS!** I show some outfits later on, and before anyone says anything, I'm not trying to sexualize them in any way, shape, or form. I am just trying to show the outfits I had in mind for them! And if Dream or George say they are uncomfortable with them I will take that part down and add something different! In fact I will take the entire story down if they are uncomfortable with the story! You may proceed!)

George's POV (the next day)

Last night was amazing... we are off today so Clay is going to come and get me! I'm so excited but I have no idea what to wear- oh god what if I pick something ugly out..I sound like a high school girl that's obsessed with that one perfect jock- anyways... I decided to go ask Puffy what to wear since she gives good advice!

(I just stared at the wall for like a minute straight- let's ignore that... adhd- anyways!)

I made my way down the grand staircase and to go find puffy, she wasn't in the kitchen... shocker.

"I'll go check her room then." I whispered underneath my breath

I turned left from the stairs and into the small hallway, I walked up to Puffys door, knocking.

"Puffy, you in there?" I asked

"Wha- yeah George! You can come in, no need to knock silly!" She laughed

I open the door, "right... anyways I was wondering if you could help me pick out an outfit?"

"Sure! What's the event?" She asked

"I- ummm..." damn. If I say that me and Clay are hanging out she's going to tease about it. What do I do??

"Okay, date with Clay, let's go!" She pushed me out the door and to the big stairs

"W- how'd you know I was going with Clay?"

"So it is a date..." she smirked

"You never answered my question!" I rolled my eyes and continued up the stairs, without a Puffy pushing me.

"I don't know, I could just sense it!" She chuckled

"Mhmm.." I opened the door to my room about to enter my wardrobe but Puffy jumped in front.

"WAIT!!!" She yelped "I wanna surprise you! Go shower while I pick it out!" She giggled mischievously and disappeared back into my wardrobe

"Okay then...." I walked over to my bathroom to shower

✨Smol time skip because I don't want to write George taking a shower-✨

After I was finished with my shower I dressed back up and went out to Puffy. She was sitting on my bed with three bags staring at them with a very... interesting look on her face, like she serial killed her worst enemy and was proud.

"What are you doing...?" I was so confused

She looked up at me with evil eyes, "I've got three bags, you are going to try each one on and I get to pick which you wear!" She smiled

"Okay.." I picked up a bag and slowly went to my wardrobe, what was she doing?

I took a seat on my big blue cushion in the middle of my huge wardrobe, I slowly opened the bag and took a look. Oh! It seemed pretty normal- never mind...