20

She-devils pov

I sighed for what may be the 50th time that day, it isn't even 12 yet, I had only gotten off the plane around an hour and a half, maybe two hours ago. The first thing we did was kidnap a kfc worker who's probably going to get fired. If that does happen, it's the blonde bimbo's fault.

I was all currently sitting on the large, dark blue leather couch which was smothered in soft, fuzzy pale blue pillows and black blankets which felt like a cloud.My brother and his 'not boyfriend' were seated on the other side of the couch, and the KFC worker? Well, she was rugged up on one of the arm chairs texting her boss about what happened, hopefully not getting fired.

I huffed a sigh and rolled my eyes, what exactly were we doing?
I have no fucking Idea, though I was in the mood to watch a few horror movies, maybe a romance, you know, the normal. I stood and stomped my way to the kitchen. Mist was sitting next two two other cats I don't know the names of and a dog which seemed to be a bodyguard for the kitten.

Not going over there to steal back my kitten, I don't want to die today.

I bent down trying to find a bowl suitable to make popcorn in. I huffed, not being able to find one so I just went with the microwaveable popcorn in the packet, it was simple, once it finished popping I added a touch more butter and salt, wired? No, this is how family movie nights normally are in this family.

I hummed and placed another bag in, repeating the process before grabbing the biggest bowl and putting around four things of popcorn in, slightly overfilling it. I processed to grab out a large two leather bottle of chocolate milk and place it on the mensch before taking the popcorn and placing it on the coffee table, no one taking notice.

I walked back to the kitech, grabbed five glass cups and walked into the living room again, placing the cups down, then came the chocolate milk. How come no one has noticed all the movement yet? And I thought I was the blind one here. I rolled my eyes and sat back down, changing the channel on the TV to one of the few movies I downloaded.

"Annabell, more annabell, the conjuring, more conjuring.." I mumbled and trailed off, as I watched the list, Fallen popped up, it's more of a science fiction/fantasy romance. I hummed and decided on Candyman: farewell to the flesh, one of the few movies I had saved which I had yet to watch. I'd probably have to announce to everyone that I was about to play a horror movie from 1995.

"Okay you wimps." I hummed as everyone's attention turned to me, George just glaring at me sleepily. "I'm going to give you a warning, I'm about to watch a movie, it's a horror." I hummed and licked my dry ass lips, I might be related to shigaraki, i mean they're dry as fuck,

I smiled at my brother who just cuddled into Clay more. He normally isn't scared of horror movies since he has acted in a few and knows everything isn't as real as it seems. Clay on the other hand, tightened his hold on the brunette, humming while looking at the tv screen, waiting for the movie. Finally another person who loves horror.

Now Arii, the KFC worker the bimbo kidnapped, tightened her grip on the blanket around her and looked up "I actually have to go, my boss wants me back and is coming to get me."george and I huffed in disappointment but nodded, clay to busy with georges hair to notice. The girl stood and left, leaving the blanket. Well someone's missing out on the fun.

I pressed play, pouring myself a glass of chocolate milk, ignoring my beloved older brother when he asked me to pour him a glass, so his husband could do it. I sat back comfortably, wanting my kitten so I wouldn't be as lonely, but no, the cat seemed to have been given a throne, personal knight and maids that would do anything for her.

The basics of the movie is symple three years after someone known as the 'candyman' murders someone in Chicago. A person writes a book about the candyman, some form of legend and proceeds to host an event in New orleans. He reveals his real name to be Daniel Robitaille, that he was born to the slaves after the civil war and for amusement he 'jokingly' summons the candyman.